Pretty much the same

30th June 2020 7:13 PM

Tay:

I can't help it, I am really hyper and on days like these where we have to spend the whole day on shooting sets I get damn tired by the evening. My ankle hurt again from moving around too much and I finally thought i need to find a place to sit and relax. People can entertain themselves for sometime i guess.

It hasn't been even 60 seconds when the strong hands landed on my shoulders

"Taee Taee" He shook my shoulders vigorously, did he think i am sleeping on set?, Oh... yes... That's actually not completely impossible.

I opened my eyes and looked at him tiredly "What Hin?"

"Let's get dinner outside, I am tired of eating on set" He said taking a seat beside me, looking much younger in the uniform and make up.

"Ummm... UUUUU? We can't, We still have nearly 12 scenes left to shoot for today's schedule" I replied tiredness now clear in my voice.

"What!? You are kidding right?" He exclaimed

"No, I am not, Go check with the director if you won't believe me" I pulled out my phone to check my feed, not minding him anymore.

"Hmmm... Not surprising, We could have been on time, if you haven't messed up every single shot" He accused me for no reason.

"Really, Why don't you stop working with me then, Go work with the famous and talented actors who can match you and not do repetitive shots" I spout annoyed.

"Ahhh? You know i was just kidding, why are you serious all of a sudden?" He asked me disappointed.

I looked at him, and Sorry was written all over his face. I smiled at that.

I ruffled his hair and said "Never mind, I am tired and my ankle hurts again, Guess i am just annoyed"

"Oyyy.... Why didn't you say so, Here" With that he adjusted himself and pulled my leg on to his lap to give me a ankle massage.

"No Hin, Really, I just have to rest it for a while" I tried to pull my leg back. He might still be my Hin, but he is also a famous celebrity now, and I am as well. We can't let people capture us like this.

"Taee... It's our resting area, No one would dare use cameras here, just let me" New said determined.

"Fine!, Be a little gentle" I said as his fingers were pressing too hard for me to feel good.

His grip relaxed a bit after that. It started feeling better after sometime. And by that time there were six other actors around us, discussing the scenes, making jokes, chatting on their phones and some just slumped down to rest. It was a long day for us all. Few of us were here the whole day and few joined from late afternoon. But all of us are almost drained from the lights.

They didn't mind my leg on Hin's lap, and I didn't expect they would, Everyone knows how close we both are, We are close enough to even accompany each other on other's dates. You just got us wrong again didn't you?.... Look, Hin is a really good friend of mine, we have been through thick and thin together, and there were times i had to assure him that no matter what i will always be his family, So i get that people understand us wrong, but try not to do it. I will piggy back him if he is feeling low and he massages my ankle when it hurts, what's such a big deal in it, we just are used to be each other's support system.

"Taee... What about our dinner, My stomach is growling?" Hin's question brought me back from my thoughts.

I quickly pulled my phone out, not responding to him.