Knowing You

Tay:

It's a beautiful December Morning, Its rare to have good weather in Bangkok and its one of those days. We have been practicing the same march choreography for a couple of hours now, but the smile on everyone faces is unfazed. The day is perfect for outdoor practices, I ran to the shed to check the time as I see Sun turning Sky into Pink. I should leave now, If I have to be on time as per the plan. So I told my friends I am leaving as I have to visit the temple today.

They all sighed like on cue. 

"What is with you and Merits? Ha? " One of the shortest friend of mine asked annoyingly.

"None of you ever came with me, so you have no right to ask" I said stubbornly

"Oyyy... That reminds me...are you going alone?" The tallest questioned this time 

"Nope, New is coming with me" I answered naturally

"New, The guy who is one of your co-host?" asked Tul. Why couldn't he keep his mouth shut.

"Really!  Tay Tay we will also come with you" One of the girls started whining.

"Ya the guy was too cute, We want to see him in person, Is he really that fair and cute?" Another added curiously

"Guys, I am going to a temple for goodness sake, So hold your horses" I answered picking up my bag, I don't want to be late.

"Hey wait, What about after, Are you guys not going to have breakfast?" The girl who never speaks asked feeling like a genius.

"Hmmm.... May be.... We haven't planned anything for after" I said genuinely trying o understand what she is getting at.

"Great, then ask him to have breakfast with us" She suggested and everyone's eyes grew bigger waiting for my answer

"You guys are highly disloyal, I am the one you are supposed to be supporting remember.... Anyway I will see, Let me talk to him first if he has any other plans, I will text in the group chat" I replied and started scooting off of there but not before the girls all hugged me together and said that they love me, I doubt that though.

I quickly rushed to my dorm to freshen up, just texting New to check if he is up. 

"I am Now" He replied after a few minutes. Good. I doubt how long it would take for him to get ready considering his fairest skin.

I chose a simple jeans and a black and white hoodie, grabbed my new camera and headed towards New's. Its a beautiful morning to light up my canvas.

I can't really pinpoint why I am feeling this excited and joyful, May be because I haven't been to temple or did merit for sometime now.

I just reached New's dorm when i saw him walking out. He is dressed casually again in  a jeans and a black T-shirt. And ofcourse he is glowing double in that black shirt and he has such photogenic face. The attire is gonna lift the quality of photography.

"Good Morning Tay" He said seeing me and smiling. 

"Good Morning New" I replied with a smile. 

"New, No wonder you were selected for the show, you have a pretty face that is highly photogenic" I said giving him a genuine compliment. I don't normally speak my mind out much, but somehow his smile makes me relax and feel like myself.

"Ummm..... Thank you?" He said with confused voice and with a confused face eyeing the camera hanging on my neck. We are now walking towards the temple.

I gave him a knowing smile "I like photography, so I just developed it as a hobby"

"Nice! So you any good at it?" He asked again curiously.