Chapter 8: Her Nephew

✴︎...✴︎- Thought

Both of the girls parted from the soft kiss that they exchanged and Sabine replied to the person that was shouting her name whilst Ketsu held one of her hands.

"Yes!?"-

"Come down here...." Sabine presumed that the voice belonged to Bo-Katan "I have someone who wants to meet you!"

Sabine and Ketsu went downstairs and both teenagers didn't know where this person wanted to meet them- well specifically Sabine.

They tried the gardens of the Wren Stronghold to see if the person was there.

There was indeed a person sitting on a bench was a young gentleman with short, light blonde hair and big, bright blue eyes- by the clothes he wore, Sabine was sure that he was from Clan Kryze.

"Can I please talk to you alone?" The boy asked Sabine.

"Of course..." Ketsu gave Sabine a peck on the cheek before leaving-

"My aunt, Bo usually tells me about you..."-

"Does she really?"

✴︎𝒲𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒶𝓂 𝓈𝒶𝓎𝒾𝓃ℊ?✴︎

The boy ignored Sabine's sarcastic question.

"My name is Korkie..."-

"Korkie Kryze!" Sabine exclaimed "Your aunt has told me about you too....You're her nephew!?"

Korkie tried to calm Sabine down "Yes, I'm her nephew....Before we continue- What is you name?"

"Mine's Sabine....Sabine Wren...." She introduced herself to Korkie.

He had to look away from Sabine to regain his emotions. He sighed "Your name is so alike my late auntie's..."

"I've heard it from Bo, my name is similar to Sat——"

"Don't say her name..." Korkie ordered "... And it will also help if you allow me to call you a different name..."

"Of course, you can always call me Sabre Wren, if that helps any..."

Korkie thanked Sabine- "This means a lot to me....to keep the memories of my aunt alive, but not opening up the wounds...."

"All wounds will open up, Korkie..." Sabine started "when you want them to or not..."-

"I know, Sabre....it's just now it's not the best time..." Korkie replied.

"Let's get back to what you called me here for..."

Korkie then added "We better..."

*15 Minutes Later*

"Apparently, your aunt had Soul in her until it broke her..."