Chapter 10: Her 'Playtime'

(Chapter 10-11 will be the beginning of Sabine 'The' Wren)

(If you DON'T like anything to do with possession or supernatural, it's best to stop here)

*Warning: Mild Gore and Inappropriate Language*

"Thanks for your support, Korkie..."-

"It's the most that I can do, Sabre..." Korkie replied.

Bo apologised "Me and Korkie have to go back, to do some 'Clan Kryze Business'..."

"Go.." Ursa started "Me, Sabine and Onyo will be fine..."-

Ketsu sighed "I have a name, Countess Wren...."

"Her name is Ketsu, Mother——"

"But still, her surname is Onyo..." Ursa reminded.

"Me and Ketsu will be in my room...." Sabine declared and then Ursa mentioned to her-

"Keep it PG, only pecking on the lips and keep a bit of your door open..."-

"MUM!!!" Sabine exclaimed whilst Ketsu made a face that screamed 'that is disgusting'.

"Me and Ketsu aren't even dating!!!"-

"What was that kiss for then?" Ursa asked her daughter.

That was when Ketsu dragged Sabine upstairs to avoid any awkwardness with Ursa.

Ketsu then pushed Sabine into her bedroom, fully closed the door, started to play with her hair and asking her a question- "Why do I feel this way around you, Wren?"

Sabine answered in a quite flirtatious manner whilst slowly touching Ketsu's hand "Feelings are complicated things to express, Onyo- but...I'll help you out..."

"L҈e҈t҈ m҈e҈ i҈n҈t҈e҈r҈r҈u҈p҈t҈ y҈o҈u҈ j҈u҈s҈t҈ f҈o҈r҈ s҈e҈c҈e҈n҈d҈..."-

"SOUL!!!" Sabine began to yell "Ketsu, tell mum to get out of the house!"-

But it was too late...Soul already made her tie Ketsu and she couldn't do anything but watch.

Sabine began to run....RUN....down the stairs, attacked both her father and brother and shoved them down to the basement, with both of them being tied.

She also had loads of 'good plans' for her mother.

So she locked her mother in one of the storage rooms- "I have plans for YOU, Ursa..."-

"Sabine Wren!!" Ursa shouted with both anger and fear "Let me out of here!!"-

Sabine ignored her mother and ran down to the basement-

"Sabine!!!" The voice came from Tristan, which was beaten badly, especially in his right eye. "Is this Soul?"