Home Sweet Home !

Lisa's POV :

I ran out of the room and up to my room and threw everything in a bag like my phone and charger, pillows , clothes and my blanket. I ran to Lilly's room and bursted through the door and told her I was getting adopted by iballisticsquid. I was happy but also sad because I was leaving my best friend forever. We promised to Skype and text everyday and we hugged and start crying.
Squid's POV:

Nicole and I finished signing the paper work and I went to go find Lisa. I walked into her friends room and she was crying with her. "Lisa are you packed". She said yes." OK I'll take your bag to the car and you can meet us there when your ready". When I got to the car I skyped Stampy and told him that Lisa was a fan of Mac. He said he will meet us at my house to meet Lisa.
Lisa's POV:

I left the orphanage and got into squids car and we went home. When squid opened the door I was greeted by lots of screams. Stampy, Amy , Ash , Lee and sqaishey were standing there with signs that said welcome home Lisa !! Then squid showed me my new room it was huge!!
Squid's POV:

"Lisa it's your birthday next Friday but I'm going to give you your present on Wednesday." She said there was no need to get her anything but nothing was going to change my mind.

(Time skip to Wednesday I know its quite a big skip but I had an idea !! )
Squid's POV:

I awoke at 6:30 and realised that I was giving Lisa her birthday present today. I put her present in a big box and left it on the table while I went to get her
Lisa's POV:

Squid came barging into my room to wake me up and slipped on a DVD case and I couldn't help but laugh. He poked his head up over the bed and said who put that there and he had a sweet wrapper stuck to his head. I got up and he rushed me down the stairs to a huge big box I opened it to find .....

Want to see what squid got Lisa for her birthday next part will be up tomorrow bye ;)