The Proposal!!

Hey guys I'm back sorry I haven't updated much but I was very busy with school hope you enjoy

Squid's POV:

I'm glad to be going home but I'll miss the gang. I know I record with them nearly everyday but its not the same as talking face to face. I can't believe that I am going to propose to Nicole when we get back. "Lisa, its time to go" everyone came running down the stairs to say goodbye.
Lisa's POV:

I grabbed my bag and left the room and I saw Stampy in his room. "Hey Stampy squid and I are going now". " Oh do you have to go he whined. Yes did you tell lilly that you adopted her yet. No I will when you leave, ya know I'm gonna miss you running around the place and thanks for setting up me and sqaish. No problem you gonna come and say goodbye to squid. Yea let's go.
Squid's POV:

Stamps and Lisa came down the stairs after I said goodbye to everyone. Stampy had tears in his eyes and I knew he was gonna crack but he held it together. He gave my a hug and we left.
Nicole's POV:

My Dads getting better he has a very small dose of pneumonia (new-moni-a) Squid said he'd be home today, I can't wait to see him and Lisa. I was staying at my mums house to keep her company while my dads in hospital. Then there was a knock at the door and it was squid but not normal squid who normal wears beanies, shorts and a t-shirts, he was wearing jeans,a shirt ,a blazer and a jacketWill you marry me Nicole?" OMG YES YES I will and he slipped on a beautiful 3 diamond ring. Then I realised that Lisa was standing behind the porch vlogging it.
Thanks for reading guys again sorry I haven't been updating and thanks for the 500 reads I am also starting a new book about how squid and Nicole became a couple!!