Papa Squid nugget!!

Lisa's POV:

After the video with stampy, we organised a place to stay and transport to get there and told everyone in Mac about it. An hour later Nicole came in with a sad face. Squid immediately ran up to her and pulled her into a hug and asked her what's wrong. "My Dad is in hospital " she muttered under her breath and started crying. Squid brought her into the sitting room to calm her down but she ended up crying harder so me and squid cuddled up to her and we fell asleep.
Squid's POV:

All I remember about last night was Nicole's dad was in hospital and then we fell asleep but now Lisa was gone. Where is she?. I dived off the chair and ran up the stairs to find her lying on the floor.
Lisa's POV:

I was walking into my room when I tripped but I thought it was funny so I start laughing and I fell asleep. Then squid came running up the stairs, picked me up and lay me on the bed. I woke up and started laughing again Squid looked at me and said " what's so funny" I told him I tripped and he start laughing to.
Stampy's POV:

I woke up to my phone ringing.

It was Squid.
( Sq=Squid and St=Stampy)

Sq: Hey

St: heya mate

Sq: are you ready to go

St: where?

Sq: you big idiot, to the house for the Mac holiday

St: ohhh yeah I'm ready

Sq: good I'll see you later byeeeeee

St: OK byeeeeee
Squid's POV:

Today is the Mac holiday, I know Lisa is very excited about it. I walked into the hall and called Lisa down. We hopped into the car and left to go to my parents house.
Tomahawk's POV:

I was standing in the hall when the door opened. It was squid but I was surprised to see a girl around the age of 12 or 13. Squid what are you doing? He said trying to sneak in and out of the house without getting noticed by anyone but you cause I'm here to get you. Are you betting on yourself. "Yeah with my daughter" "wait what you have a kid" I'll explain when we get in the car. OK let's go.
Lisa's POV:

Hold your horses squid the bet was you had to run up the stairs and not get caught. OK fine then I'll do it, but as soon as he put his foot on the first step, his dad came down the stairs
Papa squid's POV:

I was coming down the stairs when I seen David , Tom and a little girl. She screamed haha you lost the bet and he hand her money. What's going on David? Oh hey dad I lost a bet to a 13 year old. Who is she? She said " Hi I'm Lisa David's adopted daughter. David you have a kid and never told us.
Squid's POV:

Great!!! exactly what I needed (MY DAD FREAKING OUT OVER MY KID!!) Dad relax I can handle this after all I have for the past week. OK so bye Dad and I ran out the door grabbing Lisa's arm and toms bag and running to the car with tomohawk behind me. We hopped into the car and we were off to the house