Ring shopping and a surprise

Squid's POV:

I was really nervous about proposing to Nicole but I'm glad Lisa doesn't have a problem with it. I asked Lisa to help me shop for a ring and I might find something for Lisa to. Me, stamps and Lisa had left to go to the jewellers. When we got there Stampy saw a beautiful necklace for sqaish and me and Lisa saw a beautiful 3 diamond ring.
Lisa's POV:

It's perfect for Nicole not over the top but not shabby. I love it. When we were walking round the shop and I saw a familiar face. Oh my God it was lilly from the orphanage. Lilly I screamed and she came running over to me. Did you get adopted? No I ran away lilly muttered. Squid came over and said hey you must be lilly. Yes I am I've got to go before the people at the orphanage find me. Then Stampy came over and lilly went crazy.
Stampys POV:

OK I'm guessing you are a fan of Mac. Yes she screamed but I really have to go before they find me. Who? The people at the orphanage, I ran away and I'm never going back. Do you want to come and stay with us. Of course as long as you don't call the orphanage. How did you get here though? I ran most of the way and then a very nice man gave me some money and I got on a bus to here.
Lisa's POV:

We got home and squid gave me the most beautiful necklace I have ever seen. It was 2 necklaces as a heart and when you put them together it opens up to show a picture. I thanked squid and I put mine on and so did he. I looked across the room and seen Stampy and sqaishey talking about something then he came to me and asked me where the orphanage was that lilly ran away from. I told him and he left in his car. A few hours later he came back and said that he adopted lilly and he was going to go tell her when I stopped him and said. I was outside sitting under the tree when you told sqaishey about Melanie. I heard whispers, it was Melanie and Salem and Melanie said until you have a kid she won't leave you alone but now you adopted lilly so she'll leave you alone. Won't she.
Stampys POV:

Why didn't you tell me that before. Cause I didn't want you to adopt a kid just to keep Melanie away. OK I get it its fine but that means Melanie will leave me alone. I ran up to where Lilly's room was and I told her I adopted her and she jumped at me and hugged me.
Squid's POV:

I was happy for Stampy and sqaishey having a kid but also a little worried about how is he going to spend time with her cause of all the work he does, but he'll work it out.