Confined

"What were you thinking?"  Tobias exclaimed to her face. 

As soon as he sensed her coming, he got out of the house and ran into the woods and met her as she arrived Port Angeles.

"She's gone." Selene said, shaking her head and leaving a frowned expression into Tobias's face.

"Who?" he said in a breath.

"Leeyah. Someone took her." she assumed. 

"What?" he called out in shock. 

A fine series of footsteps can be heard in the woods. They both turned around simultaneously but not alarmed by the presence they sensed and saw someone arriving in a matte black hooded cloak with gold lining in it. 

"No one can run from the council as easy as that." she said in a soft and exquisite voice.

She removed the hood and revealed her pale face, red lips, bloody eyes and deep hooded lids. She has a double mod liners in her eyes and a soft pointed nose. Her blonde hair is french braided at the back of her head and her hands are put together inside her sleeves. She was calmly facing them, not posing a threat, though she was a vampire herself. 

"Agatha." Tobias murmured.

She was the one who announced Selene's awakening to their head, and the 8th member of the council.

"Primo told me that you know where to find the ones you will be looking for. I just came to tell you that." she said ang gave them a mischevous smile.

"Where is Leeyah?" Selene groans to her face. 

"Ones?" Tobias asked as he grabbed Selene's arms to make her step back. 

"Of course. It's not just her who's protecting the girl, isn't she?" Agatha was pertaining to the protection Leeyah has been giving Selene. And now, Tobias knew who else are held captive by the council. 

Selene was furious and ready to kill. She immediately post for an attack but she somehow fell on her knees.

"Selene!" Tobias called out and placed his right arms to Selene's body to assist her. 

Selene moved out of anger as she discovered that Agatha was one of the council, who are responsible for corrupting her aunt.

But just before she could lay a finger on her, out of the blue, Selene felt strange. Like she's afraif of her or something. It was just for a short moment, but it prevented her from attacking Agatha. Of course, if she's part of the council, then she must have been powerful.

Agatha has an aura of emotional manipulation. Though this seemed like a great advantage, she could only influence their thoughts and emotions but not in a physical level. This also makes her one of the most powerful vampires, but the weakest council member. Tobias  lifted Selene and held her behind him in protection.

"Don't make them wait too long." Agatha warned shaking her head. "Ciao." she bid as she paints a grin on her face before leaving the two alone.

Tobias is filled with anger that his claws pierce his hands in containment of the feeling for the council. He grabbed Selene back to the place and immediately took his things and prepared to go to Quebec, where the fortress of the council is located.

"Mind telling me who else is possibly held in there?" Selene furiously demanded as there are no words that came out of Tobias's mouth after their encounter with Agatha.