Chapter 6

Coralie P.O.V

I was woken up by a loud knock on my door. Twice. I could barely open my eyes. It felt too heavy that I didn't bother answering the door, instead still lazing in bed and I could hear some murmurings from outside.

"Just open the door."

"No, she will be mad at me."

"She won't. She loves us."

"Why not you open the door."

"Why me?"

"Because you said she loves us and she won't be mad."

"Guys, just leave her alone." And that's the only voice I recognized. It's Liam.

I searched for my phone under the pillow to checked the time and to my surprised it's already 4 in the afternoon. Did I passed out or something? I caught a glance of my face from my phone's reflection. I look awful. My eyes were swollen. I have dark circles around them and extras eyelids were form above it. That explains why I couldn't really open my eyes.

I got out of my bed and had quick shower. I put on my favourite onesie and apply an excessive amount of concealer to conceal my dark circles but it didn't help much.

Liam's P.O.V

Cora haven't leave her room since last night. The moment she went into her room, we stopped the game and went in for bed too. No one said about anything.

All of the boys including myself took turns knocking on her door, twice this morning and she won't answer the door. I got a little worried but she said if she didn't answer the door, it means that she don't want to be disturbed.

We were all sitting in the living room, basically staring at tv with nothing interesting on when Louis suddenly got up from the couch, "I'm gonna open the door whatever it is."

"I'm following!" Niall echoed.

They both went up and I thought, I should follow them too, leaving Harry and Zayn in the living room. We reached to the front of her room door and Louis, Niall and I stared at each other, waiting for one of us to make the first move.

"Just open the door," Louis started, gesturing Niall to open the door.

"No, she will be mad at me," Niall protested.

"She won't. She loves us," Louis said, trying to assured Niall.

"Why not you open the door," Niall suggested.

"Why me?"

"Because you said she loves us and she won't be mad."

After several knocks and 'arguments' between Niall and Louis, I guess we should just leave her alone. It was part of our fault that we dared her to kiss me and it reminded her of her ex-boyfriend. I supposed, we can't force her to come out if she don't want to.

"Guys, just leave her alone," I instruted.

Niall and Louis both pouted and get back down. We all take a seat on the couch again before I heard Louis and Niall whispering things to each other and then disappearing themselves into the kitchen. I let them be since we all know that Niall needs food all the time, I thought they're just taking some food from our groceries bag.

10 minutes later, I scent something horrible. Harry, Zayn and I exchanged glances.

"Liam help! There's fire.. Harry! Zaynnn!"

The three of us got up quickly and got into the kitchen to find a small fire was caught up on the stove. I grabbed a cup and filled it with water from the sink and splashed it on where the fire was and it disappeared immediately.