Chapter 5

Sorry for the long wait! I'm just not sure what to write for this book at the moment.

What would you expect in this book?

I did add a twist, only thing I could think of XD

Unedited

Enjoy~~

"Is this really what you do in your free time?"

Keith looked up at his soulmate, his head tilted to the side.

"And you don't?"

Lance sighed and sat next to Keith as he watched the anime Karneval.

"How did you get in anyways?" Keith asked.

"Kora." Lance answered.

Keith hummed. "Did Mr. Famous have nothing to do?"

Weeks have passed since the two found out the truth. Lance was staying in town for a while, recording his new album.

"Mr. Famous wanted to visit his soulmate." Lance smirked and flicked Keith's forehead.

"Hey Keith?" Kora asked, peeking her head in the room. "We need to do some shopping. I'm out of clothes that fit me, oh and we also need some groceries."

Keith groaned. "Okay."

Lance ruffled Keith's hair. "I'll come with."

Kora grinned and walked into the room, going to Keith's closet.

"Um, Kora? What are you doing?" Keith questioned.

"I just told you, I need clothes that fit me." The girl answered, sticking her tongue out at her brother. "And so, I'm borrowing a shirt."

Well, shopping was going to fun.

~~~~~~

"You think you have enough clothes now?" Keith asked, looking at Kora's clothes pile.

Kora giggled. "Yeah." She said, looking at herself in the mirror. "Let me get changed and then we can go."

Once they were done, they quickly paid and walked out into the busy mall hallway.

Kora let out a groan and looked over at her brother. "I have to use the washroom."

Keith nodded. "We'll wait outside then."

"She seems to be in a good mood." Lance commented.

Keith shrugged. "When it comes to clothes, she lightens up as if nothing happened."

"At least she isn't letting anything bother her."

Minutes passed and Kora still wasn't out of the washroom. Keith grew more worried as more minutes passed by.

"Keith, relax. I'm sure she's okay." Lance soothed.

That's when Kora rushed over to them and grabbed their wrists. "Time to go! Like right now!"

"What? Why?"

"Just, can we go? Please." Kora said, walking fast.

Lance and Keith shared a look before Keith answered. "Okay. We'll go."

"Kora? Is that you?"

Kora tensed up as she stopped in her place. She let go of Keith and Lance's wrists as she took a deep breath and slowly turned around.

"Hey, Julia." Kora said quietly.

"Oh my god! Where have you been?!" Julia ran forward, wrapping her arms around the girl. "Alec and I are worried. We haven't seen you at school lately and you haven't been answering our calls. We haven't seen James either. Oh, and Hi Keith."