Definition Of A Man

Monica's POV

Next Morning......

"Get up Monica."

I opened my eyes & saw my auntie staring at me. Annie.......She's so beautiful & intelligent. She has been going through some rough years. Very terrible rough years.

Her husband was abusive & a psychopath. He hit her all the time if she did something wrong. One day, she fought back & finally divorced him. Ever since she's been a happy woman. A happy woman from Nutbush, Tennessee.

"Darling its time get up, I made breakfast" Annie said.

The smell of breakfast made get up instantly. I walked to the bathroom & started my personal hygiene. Today, I wore a pink dress with matching heels. I re-curled my blonde hair & put a little makeup on. I spray my perfume on & put on my backpack.

I walked downstairs & saw my two sisters. Sade & Cammy......Sade was the youngest & kinda spoiled. She was so young when mother died from cancer. She didn't understand what was going on at the time. But when she got older, it hit her hard.

Then there's Cammy, she's a drama queen & a prissy ass bitch. She runs the street all day & night. Always with older guys & wears inappropriate clothes. Mother tries to save her while she was living. But when she got cancer, she just gave up on Cammy.

"Where's Cammy" Annie said.

"Probably running the streets again like she usually do" Sade said.

"The girl is going to get hurt, if she keep running those streets everyday" Annie replied.

"Y'all seriously talking about me behind my back?"

We all turned around & saw Cammy. She was wearing a black crop top with shorts. Had scandals on & belly ring. Her hair was wild & crazy. I guess she came back from fucking a man.

"Where were you & why are you wearing that" Annie said

"Relax annie i was at a friends house" Cammy replied.

"By friend, you mean one of those men at that damn club. That I told you to stay away from for 5 months."