What Yall Niggas Want?

Monica's POV

"Keshia" Maree said

"Keshia" Maree said.

"Maree" Keshia Said.

"I see you still got that nappy ass hair" Maree said.

"I see that you were to able to escape juvenile with your pathetic ass" Keshia said.

"Bitch you look a hot mess. Fame took over your ass" Maree said.

"Oh, honey I always look good" Keshia said.

"Who lied to you" Maree said.

"This coming from the girl with the sagging titties" Keshia said.

"Bitch at least I have titties" Maree replied.

"Your mother still on her knees for money" Keshia said.

"Your daddy still fucking the mailman & the principle so he can keep his weak dick hard" Maree said.

OOOOHHHHHH!

"What you said little bitch" Keshia said.

"You heard what I said slut" Maree said.

Keshia slapped Maree. Maree slapped her back. Keshia pushed Maree against the locker. Maree punched Keshia in the face & grabbed her hair. She was punching Keshia while pulling her hair.

I saw blood on Maree's hands. Keshia pulled Maree's hair & they both went down. Maree got on top & started to punch Keshia like crazy. Hair was everywhere & blood was coming out of Keshia's mouth. The security guards ran & pulled Maree off of Keshia.

"YOU BITCH" Keshia said.

"WHAT THE FUCK YALL NIGGAS WANT" Maree said.