𝗕𝗲𝗴𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗣𝘁.1 (𝖨𝗓𝗎𝗄𝗎'𝗌 𝖮𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗂𝗇)

[Warning Abuse! quick one]

3rd Person's POV.
In a peaceful street when a mob of green hair was walking by with sadness in his eyes....

His name was Izuku Midoriya, an Average 13-year-old middle schooler with 2 quirks...

His idol, All Might didn't have faith in him and got rejected with the quirk he had...more like two quirks...

His mother had died years ago when he was 6 and his father, blamed him for that and started to abuse him...

His old childhood and bestfriend, kachan...started bulling him for having a 'weak quirk' and everyone had called him 'Deku' for being a weak one not that he didn't care, it didnt really help with it from his 'father's' abuse...

he wished that someone did believe in him, but no one, even his idol did...

He never knew why he deserved this...but it felt it did...theres some reason why it is and some that doesn't...

But it didn't matter...not that he cares about it...nor anyone would care about his feelings?

he never cared anymore...

'What did it go wrong?...'as Izuku though...going thought the house...

As the door opened, he went inside and took his red shoes off... walking to the living to see his father on the couch, being drunk and watching T.V...

"OYY BRAT! C-COME HERE!" As he dropped his bag to side and had gotten straight to his 'father' as he there his father stood up and smashed a bottle in Izuku's head...

Izuku was having a headache already from the smell of alcohol but having having bleeding head was worse, not that he didn't care anymore...he didn't even want to stop his 'father' from hurting him its because of what happened and he thinks he deserve it...

so it took a while to finish his daily abuse of kicking in the stomach, punching him, burning him from his father's flames and reminding him of how he's a mistake and what happened to his mother...he didn't care anymore, he didn't even remember what he said anyway...

and his father left Izuku laying on the floor and layed on the couch...

today was his last day of Middle School, which he was happy for that but at the same time no...

as he sighed and got up limply, grabbed his bag and headed to upstairs in the bathroom and cleaned himself up...

as he got to his room first to get clothes which is a black hoodie and grey shorts, set his bag next to the bed and headed to the bathroom...

he got inside and took off his ripped, dirtied, and burn clothes, and set it aside and grab the medical kit and washed himself first...

he looked at himself in the mirror, "ughh when was the last time I was looking healthy and fine" not that he didn't mind, he wasn't to thin and frail, he just look too tired to be honest and he's been training himself for quite a while and just never defended himself and he was thankful the uniform could hide his body...

as he was finished washing the blood and dirt in his body and went to grab the burn cream and isopropyl alcohol to wash his wounds...

it took a while and grabbed a bandage wrapper and wrapped it around his arms, legs, and neck then grab a band aid for his fingers and some from his face and headed to his room...

as he went inside and threw the clothes in the trash can and also grabbed his worn out burnt yellow bag and grabbed his hero analysis and song lyric book...