2~𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗔𝘂𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻

3rd Person's POV.

They all returned home that day after training, they're already got everything done, it's just that...they're nervous and excited at the same time...but the two had plans and monoma, agreed to it...

Izuku's POV.

I got inside and my father wasn't there, so I was relieved and quickly went upstairs to pack...

*Timeskip

I pack up a fever things, but moslty got some clothes,  gadgets, and etc...and my guitar and left the horrid house.

Never turning back...

I'm really excited what will happen to my life...

I headed back to Monoma's house

Shinso's POV.

I went back home and saw my parents and greeted them...only to be verbally say things to me as usually...I didnt care and I went upstairs....

Packing up my clothes, shoes, and etc. And headed downstairs with a big bag after that...

"Hey what are you doing beat?"

"I'm leaving this horrid house, goodbye forever" as I slam the door shut...smirking to myself and left the house....I can never forget the look on my parents's face after that and headed to Monoma's house....

*Timeskip

They're at Monoma's house and they ened staying in the guest room... goo thing it had 2 beds in it, since pretty much his house was big...

So Izuku stayed in the left bed, i stayed in the right...

So from choosing the song, I had picked a up beat song with a good choreography...soo I added some beat that Izuku had don and just needed it to be my style, so I changed a bit of it and done.

Now I was ready but for the two...

Izuku picked a fun party type of song, more like the way everyone will understand and get along with it...its like a connection to teens around our age and just telling the truth about life...

As for Monoma, he chose like a family relationship type of song, he said that it connect to us that as if we're brothers and we talk and relate to it...so it was kind of a dedication...

But all in all it was an upbeat song...

Soo I was resting in my bed, izuku was fixing his song that will be complete his choreography...

Can't wait for tomorrow...

I closed my eyes and think of ways to sleep, even though itll be an hour or 2, but at least I'm  resting....right?

*Timeskip

I woke up quite early as expected...so had no choice but got up and went downstairs to do the breakfast for these guys...

I went to the kitchen and checked the fridge too see what I can cook for them...

So I had an idea to make omletes and rice , so I got the ingredients ready and cooked the rice...

It took a while but I manage, by then they should be awake...

And speak of the devil, they can downstairs, still looking half sleepy and half awake...

I got their coffee, omelettes and rice on their table. Thanking the kami and eating...

*Timeskip

We got ready and I worked this kind of clothing.