𝗕𝗲𝗴𝗴𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗟𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 (𝖲𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗌𝗈𝗎'𝗌 𝖮𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗂𝗇)

3𝗥𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩.

A Wonderful morning where a boy was going to the mall as usual for his shift, for now his long shift when middle school ended and today was his last day at his middle school... where he will train to become a hero...

Ever since his quirk manifested, everyone thought it was 'Villainous,' as he grew his friends and classmates verbally bullied him for his quirk...and it was not easy to face it, but he promise himself that he will do whatever it takes to become a hero just like his idol, Erasurehead. Not much people know him but he doesn't mind at all, since his idol doesn't like the media...

But as he thought about it, his classmates would've thought it's impossible for him to become one since he needs to talk to the person to "Brainwash" it. Yep, that's right, his quirk is called 'Brainwash,' in order to turn it on, he needs to talk to the person to control him/her and it has to take physical touch, damage, or painful injury to snap the brainwashed person to get out of it...

It wasn't easy until...

He was working on his shift in the cafe when his classmates had showed up...

"Hey! If isn't the 'villain' working in cafe" as the other laughed at his classmate's words...

He was pissed and wanted to fight, but it won't work...

"What do you guys want now?" As shinsou rolled his eyes

"We want nothing from you 'villain' we just want to see you suffer...you can never become a hero" as they laughed at him...

He 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗅ost at that thought....'𝗂𝖿 i weren't to become a hero...then ill become something or someone else'

And he didn't to his classmate's bullying until they left....

as he thougbt about what to do if he were to fail the exam...he would have to have a 2nd plan....

As he kept working for the rest of the day....

to be honest...after he was done from his shift he went straight to home...well to what he thinks...

His parents never cared about him and had abuse him because of his quirk...i mean no one can't blame him for having a dangerous quirk and it was not easy getting through it all...

𝗦𝗵𝗶𝗻𝘀𝗼𝘂'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩.
I unlocked the door to my torture house and as usual and I smell alcohol on the way inside...and as I went to check at the living room and I was right...both of  my "parents" were in the couch, drunk as usual...

And I just went to the kitchen and grab a snack and headed straight to my room, setting my stuff in the bed and went to take a shower....

*𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫*

As I went out and got dressed, I went to eat my snack and looked through the ceiling, thinking about the dream I wanted to be....

'Ahh' as I thought...

I remeber...I used to love singing and dancing when I was little and I used to dance in front of my old friends and tell me i have a talent of singing and dancing till my quirk came around...

How could I forget?!

As I grab my phone, i went to remind myself if ever i were to fail the hero course or never wanted to be one..i can look through the media If I could become.....an idol instead....

As put my phone aside and threw my tesh away... I layed my bed and thought about it throughly...

I think tomorrow, I could go through the mall since it's my break for tomorrow...at least they told me to take a break...

As I fell asleep slowly....

----------------------------
Hey guys it me author...
Hope you enjoy this story...

The photo above is what shinsou is gonna wear when they meet at the mall....

But here's the final results for the ship!

Drum roll please................

𝕄𝕠𝕟𝕠𝔻𝕖𝕜𝕦♡︎

𝔸𝕟𝕕

𝕊𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕂𝕒𝕞𝕚♡︎

Hope you enjoy the next chapter!

Bye!