Important information about OC and story

Name: Nagisa Shizu

Height: 6 feet

Eyes: left one is violet with a blue stripe in the middle, right on is black with gold flecks. (sorry I'm strange)

Hair: Black with a teal stripe like a skunk almost. Except teal. 

Extra: pointed ears. Three long vertical scars down back. Two scars from ear to ear across the nose. Long hawk like nose.

Quirks: 

Tentacles: Can create long tentacles from any part of his body. They are blue like the stripe in his hair.

Plant manipulation: Can talk to plants, and manipulate them,  and make any plant into a different plant, as well as turning things into plants and back, including his own body. 

Personality: Shy, but also commanding. He has a slightly dark aura, that scares others.

Secondary gender: Alpha. His alpha mark is just below the notch in his collarbone. 

 It's black

 It's black. 

Omega marks are on their wrists. Beta's are on their shoulders. Alpha's are below their collarbone.

(basic omegaverse stuff, heats, ruts, pheremones, etc... you get my drift?)

You find out your soulmate when the two of you hug for the first time. your mark glows and you feel sick momentarily. 

Yo! author here! Just some basic info here. Slow updates, because I like reading these things too you know. I will update today with the first chapter though!