What am I? Alpha Beta or Omega

that picture is the eye color of the violet eye. 

Thoughts                                                                                                                                                                        normal

I was five years old. I was sitting in the waiting room in the hospital. My mother wouldn't let me go talk to the other children there or play with them. It made me sad, as I had nothing to do and it looked like they were having fun. There was a short boy with glasses and blue hair, another short boy with a bird's head, and a boy with a mask and six arms. There was also a girl with short brown hair who was smiling and laughing a lot. 

"Mommy can I go play with them?"

"For the last time NO! Just sit here like the good little omega you will be." Mom said.

I don't understand why she and Dad want me to be an omega. Omegas are weak compared to alphas. Alphas are powerful! I hope I'm an alpha! That would be so cool!

"Mrs. Shizu? The doctor is ready to see you." A nurse with pale green scales on her hands said. We stood up, and I took one more longing look at the playing children. They seemed to notice, and waved. I smiled and waved back, but then my mother smacked my hand down and dragged me after the nurse. The other children looked shocked, but after I was gone, I'm sure that they went back to playing. We entered a very white room, the exact opposite of my hair. 

After a few minutes of my mother staring at me without blinking, because her quirk is extra eyelids, she has a set of eyelids that are clear, so her eyes are closed but they look open, the doctor walked in. After some tests, the doctor left and conversed with a nurse, who walked away. She later came back with a clipboard in her hand. 

The doctor, who was a tall young man with blue hair and green eyes, sat down in front of me. 

"Alright. So, we did the tests and found out that your son is an alpha. Rather surprising, as both you and your husband are betas, but anyway. Your son is an alpha."

There were several seconds of uneasy silence. I looked between my mother and the doctor. My mother suddenly stood up, causing the doctor to jump. "What do you mean he's an alpha!? He's supposed to be an omega! You must have read it wrong! He can't be an alpha!"

"I'm sorry mam" the doctor said, sounding a bit scared. "But there is nothing you can do about it. He is naturally an alpha."

My mother grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the hospital, me crying because the grip she had on my wrist was painful. When we got home, she yelled for my father and locked me in my room. I heard her yelling at my father. 

"HE IS AN ALPHA! WHAT ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DO WITH AN ALPHA?! THE BOSS NEEDS OMEGAS! HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN A FUCKING OMEGA!"

I heard my father sigh. My mother continued yelling. I tuned it out, because I hate it when they yell. It's too loud. Way too loud. Then, I heard something that I could never unhear. "HE'S BROKEN! HE SHOULD NEVER HAVE BEEN BORN!"

What!? I'm..... Broken?