Just Don't Ask

I was walking down the street in the rain. I was soaking wet, but there was nothing I could do about it. I didn't have an umbrella, and all I was wearing was a pair of black jeans and my raggedy old black hoodie. People kept looking at me weirdly, probably because I am an eleven year-old in dirty, ragged clothes. I just keep my head down. 

Every time I walk home from school, I pause in front of the U.A. building. It is just inspiring. That building is all that keeps me going now. The inspirations it holds. The fact that if I live to the age of 14, I might be able to go to school there. Become a hero. Throw my parents and other people like them in jail. 

I felt bad, because I had scared Tsu. She didn't do anything. Except suggest getting you killed. GO AWAY EVIL THOUGHTS! 

When I stopped in front of the amazing building, I saw that the students were coming out. Most of them didn't notice me, but the ones who did gave me wary glances and moved away. I mean, who wouldn't? 

Ok apparently not this guy.

One of the students came over to me. He had blue eyes and blond hair that stuck up. He was trailed by a girl with blue hair and eyes and a guy with elf ears and indigo hair who looked extremely shy. Yeah he's shy. He just...smashed his face against the wall? Ok then...

The blondie came over to me. "Hello! I am Mirio Togata! What is your name? Why are you here? What school do you go to? How old are you? You look young." Agh really loud. But he seems friendly.

"I'm... Nagisa Shizu. Nice to meet you. I'm here because this school inspires me. I got to the Musutafu grade school."

I had my hood up, so he couldn't see my face. Which is a good thing, because the rain had washed away the makeup I had put on to cover the blood and scars. 

"But how old are you? Why do you have your hood up? Do you want to be friends?"

The guy with his against the wall turned his head slightly and started talking "maybe he's shy Mirio. Maybe he's like me. Just leave him alone." 

Kinda attractive option but... "sure I'll be your friend. On one condition"

"yeah?"

"Don't ask about my face. EVER. When I say ever, I mean don't ever ask. Got it?"

~Mirio P.O.V~

Oh wow this kid is... strange. But, new friend. That's always a bonus!

"Ok! Do you come here everyday?"

"Kinda. Almost every single day.... ro get away" Wait what?

With that, Nagisa turned around and walked off. 

Nejire said "What was that about? Get away from what?"

"I have no idea. But that kid has some serious problems... Problems I can't fix."