Dan Howell short imagine

Sorry if its not very good it may not be the best I'm still getting use to the whole writing thing but yeah hope you enjoy it ..

"Daddy wake up" your 4 year old daughter sniffled standing at Dan's side of the bed.
"Skye what's wrong, baby " Dan questioned as he sat up in bed being careful not to wake you. He looked at his daughter who's eyes were all red and puffy from crying.
"Daddy I had a nightmare, I'm scared" she cried even louder. This made you stir in your sleep. "Shush baby mommys asleep, its gonna be okay, it was only a nightmare and its not real" Dan told your daughter. "Do you want to come sleep in with me and mommy tonight?" Skye nodded. "Come here then" Dan picked her up and placed her in between the two of you. "Daddy will protect his little princess don't worry you go to sleep I'm here" Dan whispered into his daughters ear as she snuggled in between the two of you.
"Love you Daddy"
"Love you to baby girl now try and get some sleep".

The next morning you woke up to see your little girl wrapped in her dads arms. You had realised what had happened last night as Skye had been having nightmares a lot recently but it was usually you that had to sort her out as Dan was to tired so you left him to sleep.
You look at them snuggled peacefully together fast asleep and decided to go and make you all breakfast.
You get up out of bed trying not to wake the two sleeping next two you. You put on your slippers and make your way down stiars. You turn on the radio and sing along to the song that comes on as you go into the kitchen.
You stand at the cooker as you start to make the breakfast for the three of you.
You then hear footsteps on the stairs and hear Skye scream " mommy......" as she comes running towards you. You pick her up and give her a big hug " morning baby girl" you say as you put her down and she runs to the living room and Dan turns on the TV for her. You see him put Scooby doo on for your daughter and then turn back round to continue making the breakfast. Just as your about to put the food on to the plates two arms wrap around you " morning beautiful " Dan whispers into your ear in that sexy morning voice that you love so much. You turn around in his arms and place a kiss on his lips "morning" you say back as you place another small and gentle kiss on his lips. Dan let's go of you and passes you the plates for breakfast . Once everything is ready and on the table you call Skye in to come sit down.
"Skye come on you can carry on watching that once you've eaten"
"Okay coming mommy" she says sweetly as she slowly walks towards you and Dan in the kitchen.
Dan pulled out the middle chair in between the two of you and help Skye up as he saw her struggling to get on the chair.
After everyone has finished their breakfast Skye and Dan go back into the living room to watch TV and play with what looked like her dress up box that she had got from upstairs as you cleared away the plates.
"Mommy come play with us " Skye shouted from the living room.
"Yeah mommy come play" Dan said as you laughed at the two of them on the floor playing dress up. Just as you were about to walk over to them Skye came up and grabbed your hand and Dan placed a crown on your head.
"There you go Skye , mommy looks just like a princess as well." Dan says as you both giggle at how silly the two of you look. " yeah daddy we all match" she says as she runs of to get whatever she was going to dress the two of you up as next.
"You look good as a fairy princess " you say to Dan gesturing towards his tutu fairy wings and crown. " you don't look to bad your self" he says grabbing your hand and taking you in the living room to your daughter as she begins to get the next outfit out of the dress up box.

I know its probably not the best but I hope its okay they will get better as they go along. Also its quite short but I will make some longer as well I just got stuck for ideas.