thirteen

~we have reached 3.37k reads!! ♡
thank you so much everyone. 

third person's pov

"how are you feeling?"

ryujin asked lia who has been really quiet and timid after their sudden tight hug earlier, which probably made her feel flustered and embarrassed, but who knows? she slowly turned her eyes over at lia who is beside her not moving at all.

ryujin wants to make sure whether lia is paying attention to her so she slowly tapped her shoulder gently which caused lia to flinch and look at her.

"hm? pardon?" lia said. ryujin just flashed a smile at her before shaking her head off at her. she knew that lia isn't feeling okay right now and she doesn't want to interfere about her private problems, but she'll try to step inside her box and slowly ask her questions for her to finally open up and release her tensions and uneasiness.

ryujin stood beside lia not talking and just looking around, feeling the cold rush of wind flowing between the two of them, making her shiver. "do you want to go inside? or maybe to your room? it's really cold out here, you might get a flu because of being exposed too much outside of the night." ryujin crossed both of her arms together while rubbing her arms to keep herself warm.

when she was about to turn around, she felt a strong grip on her shirt causing her to stop from moving. ryujin looked at lia who is looking down, still holding onto the strip of her shirt. she noticed how tight her grip was and lia even tightened her grip even more, pulling ryujin closer to her.

"please, no.." lia whispered across her heavy and deep breaths whilst still looking down, not lifting her head up to look at ryujin. "i want to stay out here for a while."

ryujin stopped and stared at lia who suddenly became gentle and fragile, who is asking for a small consideration for her. by this moment, she decided to not break her soft and feeble mood. she slowly turned her body around to face lia and pat her head delicately while smiling.

"okay, i'll stay with you out here, then." ryujin answered back and lia slowly lifted her head up to look at ryujin, with her straight and blank facial expressions; showing nothing but emptiness and hollowness. the sparkles and twinkles ryujin used to see and notice on lia's eyes were nowhere to be seen, and her lips is even parted far too much; not even close to her smiling widely.

"are you sure?" lia said, sounding really concerned as she cupped both of ryujin's cheeks gently which made ryujin squinch and widen her eyes at the view of lia boldly and not hesitating to touch her face. she didn't even dare to move at all when she felt lia's hands linger across her cheeks, she just stared at her intently and kept her smiles all to herself.

"you're shivering and trembling from the cold, you might get sick. you should head back inside, i don't want to disturb you anyway, i'll be fine." lia said while still touching ryujin's cheeks gently with the back of her palm and sliding it next to her forehead.

ryujin slowly held lia's hand and pulled it down. "it's okay. i don't mind getting sick and bad anyway, and besides, i want to stay out here with you too." she said before smiling back at her and noticed that lia is wearing the purple hoodie she gave her back at the café where the two of them first met.

"you're wearing the hoodie i gave you," ryujin said as she fished both of her shivering and cold hands inside the pocket of her pants before leaning her back on the wall behind them. "you still have it with you."

"oh," lia said, as she went back to her consciousness after she got zoned out and drowned herself on ryujin's intense stares and her captivating eyes. she looked down back at the hoodie she's wearing and said, "yeah, i thought that i needed it out here since its really cold." she said as she rubbed her hands together.