sixteen

third person's pov

morning finally came and with the sun's warm ray hitting lia's soft and pale skin leaving a bright glow. fresh air coming from the outside surrounded the room. lia finally woke up and noticed that half of the girls are now awake, except for ryujin and yeji. she could definitely tell that her mom is already downstairs cooking some breakfast for them. she can smell the delicious aroma coming from the kitchen and she slowly mouthed, "hmm, delicious."

she slowly stretched her arms out and has only realized that she fell asleep on ryujin's spot. the last thing she remembered last night was that both her and ryujin were sharing some funny stories until her eyes felt a bit heavy and she finally dozed off. lia felt a bit flustered for suddenly sleeping on ryujin's side and thought of how ryujin handled her last night. she backed away from her side and saw ryujin who is still comfortably sleeping. lia thought that ryujin looked really adorable with her sleeping angle and that she looks like a pure and innocent baby with her eyes closed and her cheeks being so puffy and squishy. it just makes her want to touch and pinch those rosy cheeks of ryujin's but she couldn't.

and after that, lia doesn't know where she gathered up all of the courage she had when she realized that her hands moved forward to ryujin's face and her thumb slowly sliding across the latter's soft skin as her eyes gaze on the blue haired girl's face studying how each and every corner of her face seems to be perfect and unreal.

lia slowly cupped ryujin's right cheek and gently caressed her baby-like skin when a sweet and warm smile was drawn on lia's face. "she looks exactly just like a baby." just as when lia was about to pinch ryujin's cheek, the latter flinched a little and her eyes twitched multiple times. lia quickly removed her hand away from her face and just stared at the girl right infront of her.

"damn, you are so into that view, lia."

lia's heart was close to exploding when she heard yeji's voice right around the corner filling up the empty and quiet atmosphere. ugh, i  seriously forgot that yeji is still inside the room. she glanced back at yeji's direction and caught her looking at her really teasingly with her eyebrows wiggling non-stop and with a freaky and weird smile plastered on her face.

"how's your view going?" yeji teasingly said trying to stop herself from laughing out loud and enjoying the moment where she gets to tease her bestfriend.

"what do you mean by my view?" lia asked looking very seriously.

"duh?" yeji said as she raised one of her eyebrows and laid the side of her body on the bed whilst still checking out her friend. "still acting oblivious? sis, i just caught you on scene where you are checking out miss shin right there."

"i am not." lia timidly replied as she turned her back at yeji and slowly stood up from the seat beside ryujin.

"yes you do." yeji added as she giggled softly. "i just thought that the way you look at ryujin today is the same on how you look at her everyday at school." she said and lia glared at her which immediately made yeji shut up in no instances.

"just the facts." yeji shrugged off her shoulder as she quickly stood up. "the two woke up really early and yuna just kept on talking nonsense. i heard her talking about aliens and UFO's at 5AM in the morning with chaeryeong, i mean, who the heck talks about aliens at 5AM in the morning??????"

"are they already downstairs?" lia asked and yeji nodded back at her. just when the two girls were about to go out of the room, ryujin groaned a little and her eyes slowly opened to see both lia and yeji standing infront of the door.

"good morning?" ryujin softly spoke catching lia's full attention and she quickly looked back at her, her face beaming with happiness and joy. ryujin's hair were in total mess and her eyes were half wide open. "were the two of you about to leave me behind? i hate you."