☁︎𝚘𝚗𝚎☁︎

« 𝙒𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙩 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩, 𝙬𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙'𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 »

• 𝖢𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽'𝗏𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇, 𝖧.𝖤.𝖱 𝖿𝗍 𝖡𝗋𝗒𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗂𝗅𝗅𝖾𝗋

シ︎ ✞︎ • ✔︎ • ✞︎ シ︎

  ꨄ︎ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐬 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭

☹︎ or  ☹︎

  ꨄ︎ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐚 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐣𝐚𝐳𝐳𝐲𝐥𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐰𝐬

シ︎ ✞︎ • ✔︎ • ✞︎ シ︎

𑁍 𝐉𝐚𝐳𝐳𝐲𝐥𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

October 1st, 2019 -

"Jay acorda seus oito cinquenta e seis, vamos nos atrasar" my mom said opening the door. " ( Jay wake up its eight fifty six we're gonna be late ) she got up to stretch and immediately fell back down. "Ah shit. JAXYN!. I NEED HELP!" he walked in and gave a her a not  surprised look. "What do you want cadela". ( what do you want bitch )
"I need help the fuck!" He rolled his eyes and pulled her up by her hands. "Thank you algumo puta" she said slapping him across the neck. ( thank you some bitch ) and proceed her destiny to the bathroom... That was not in her room... But was in the hallway... so she shared a bathroom with her twin brother that she is only 9 minutes older than. "Mama! What house are we cleaning today?" The female spoke while washing her face. "Uhh? Acho que é a casa do Polibio. é terça-feira certo?" (uhh I think the polibio's house. Is tuesday right?) "Uh yeah today is Tuesday. But did we get new customers this week?" She said while drying her face and trudging back to her room. "Sim, eles vieram ao escritório ontem para novas empregadas domésticas, e eles têm um filho, então não tente nenhuma jovem merda!" (yeah they came the the office yesterday for new house maids, and they have a son so dont try any slick shit young lady) "jeez the trust in your daughter went out the door didnt it?" She mumbled picking out her clothes for the day." Well yeah that's cause your a hoe" jaxyn said peeping his head through the door. "Jaxyn get out you bitch" picking up the closest thing near her and throwing it st his head. He closted the door before it could hit him. She couldn't wear any "nice" clothing because they where cleaning with chemicals and stuff so she put on a white bodysuit, some some blue "switch it up" Bermuda shorts from fashion nova, white vanz and throw her hair in a messy ponytail. "Mama are you almost ready?!"  "sim, faça-me um favor, pegue os materiais de limpeza e coloque-os no caminhão do seu pai. e eles têm ladrilhos, então não precisamos do vácuo." "Urgh okay"