𝕠𝕟𝕖

Chanhee scowled as he looked at the various articles on the feed of his phone, they were all about him. Not one mention of Chanhee in the headline of the article, he was only mentioned in the actual article, always after a few paragraphs about him.

He will be starring alongside Kang Chani, who is known for his roles in dramas, and who will be taking on his first movie role as Yoo Minjun.

Not true, Chanhee had been in a few movies before, but he was never in a lead role, he was always in the supporting cast.

This will be their first encounter on set, a top star and a rising star, we're excited to see how they get along!

Still not true, Chanhee had been in a movie where he was there too, but they were never on screen together. However, both of them were on set that day and Chanhee had seen him walking around a lot. 

The two will be playing the couple Lee Baekhyeon and Yoo Minjun, and everyone is sure that the two will make a perfect couple!

Ew.

The two's relationship looks promising, with the height difference of 190cm and 175cm, the two have a height dynamic that will no doubt make the audience swoon!

Okay, Chanhee knew that he was short, but did they have to rub it in?

We're very excited to see what happens in the movie, but it is currently starting production, so we will unfortunately have to wait to see the story of the couple.

Chanhee made a face of disgust as he closed the article, not bothering to read the final paragraph. 

He knew that when he had come out as bisexual to the public, that he would probably end up getting roles like this. He didn't mind it, but he did mind the actor he was working with. 

And Chanhee did not want to work with him.

———

Chani was escorted into his dressing room, a makeup artist already there waiting for him. He was starting filming today, he would be shooting his solo scenes in the morning. 

He would be shooting his solo scenes in the afternoon.

All Chani had to shoot was the scene with the phone call and the scene where he wrote Baekhyeon a letter. All of his other scenes were shot with other people or were in sets that weren't finished yet. 

He was a little bit excited to shoot this movie, but there were a bunch of scenes he was not excited about shooting. 

Especially the romantic ones, with him.

There was a scene in the script that Chani was dreading, even though it wasn't as mature as Chani was making it out to be. There was a very heated scene between Baekhyeon and Minjun, and while it thankfully cut off before anything happened, it was implied by a line in the next scene what happened after the scene ended.

Chani sighed as he looked at the script in his hands, practicing the lines for that scene. 

"Baekhyeon, what are you doing? Why are you... why are you so... close?"

Chani breathed out the lines like he was surprised and taken aback, he was just practicing them so he wouldn't have to improvise in that scene.

Chani was good with improvising, but this was one scene he wanted to get over with as soon as possible, which meant no improvising.

He just hoped that he would also stick to the script and wouldn't improvise.

But Chani didn't know anything about him, he didn't know if he would improvise on that scene, Chani just really hoped that he didn't.

"You don't have the right to, especially not after how you referred to me."

Chani raised his voice a bit, he wasn't afraid of someone hearing him, since they would know that he was practicing. 

"You called me an "it", Baekhyeon. An it! As if the fact that I don't have wealth like you makes me some sort of object!"

Chani put his script down when someone entered the dressing room and told him that he was needed on set. 

He nodded and got up, going out of his dressing room and to the soundstage. the costumer fixed his sweater, making sure that the small holes in it weren't too frayed. 

He was directed on set, where the director ran him through the blocking of the scene. 

Chani sighed to himself, making sure that the director couldn't hear it. Today was going to be a long day.

Shooting was going to be long, but Chani knew that this certain movie would drag on during shooting.

———

It was the next day and Chani was once again escorted into his dressing room, a different outfit put on him. Today, they were shooting one of the scenes between Baekhyeon and Minjun, meaning that he was on set. 

Chani sighed as he got his makeup done, reading through the scene they were doing today.

"They never told me that you were coming, how can I trust that you are who you say you are?"

Chani read out the other line in his head, recreating the pause in his line.

"I'll show you the texts they sent me, hell, you can call them and ask them who I am."

Chani heard himself be called onto set before getting up from his chair. He took his script with him, even though he didn't need it. He walked up out onto the set, seeing the director standing there with a script in his hands. 

Then, Chani saw him.

He was Kim Rowoon.

The Kim Rowoon.

—+—

so, hi. 

i'm awfully sorry for the delay on this chapter, monday, the day i was supposed to post this, i had to go to the dentist and get my final three baby teeth taken out, so i was in pain for both monday and tuesday. So, obviously, i couldn't write while i was in pain. and i was just really busy yesterday, since we just moved into a new house and i was working on unboxing all of my stuff.

but, enough about me, here's some stuff about the book.

During more intimate, private scenes, chani and rowoon will be referred to by their real names, chanhee and seokwoo. but in a professional setting, they will be referred to as chani and rowoon. it doesn't have any effect on the story, i just wanted to write that difference.

in the coming chapters, scenes from the movie will be in full italics, you won't see italic use like in this chapter anymore, the only time i use italics from now on are for scenes in the movie. got it? good.

and finally, the first few chapters won't have any smut in them, since everything has to be established first. but after that... it gets smutty.

anyway, bye, enjoy the chapter. i won't be able to write over the next few days because of fourth of july, so this book probably won't be updated for a few more days. sorry.

enjoy this chapter, and have a nice day!

- kat 🌸