𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖

A seventeen year-old Chani was currently standing in the middle of the premiere party of his first movie, even if he had a minor role in it. He had played the younger brother of the leading lady, his character was just there to be a conflict for the lead woman as she had to decide to run away with her husband and leave her family behind. The whole conflict was that she hated the rest of her family and wanted to protect Chani's character from them, but then she wouldn't be able to get away from the family by marrying herself away. 

Chani wasn't really a fan of playing cute roles like this, since the younger brother was supposed to innocent, naive, and blissfully unaware of what was happening, but a role was a role and he was still getting paid for it. 

The man the leading lady was marrying, the male lead, was played by one of Chani's acting idols, Kim Rowoon. Chani admired him for how quickly he had risen in the acting industry, he started out in dramas and quickly rose to starring in movies and high budget dramas.

After greeting some of the crew and the lead female actor, Chani was approached by Rowoon himself. This was a big moment for him, as the two hadn't had any scenes together, all of Chani's scenes were with the older sister or the family characters, so Chani had never gotten the chance to meet Rowoon.

"Hello Chanhee, how are you tonight?"

Chani panicked a little in his head, before he realized that Rowoon had called him by his real name. He was a bit confused before he just went with it and greeted the elder.

"Oh, I'm good, um, how are you, hyung?"

"Hyung?"

Chani panicked. 

"S-sorry! I didn't know what to call you, I just thought that I could call you hyung, even though we've never met before this..."

"Yeah, I'd prefer it if you refrained from calling me hyung."

"Sorry..."

"It's understandable, children in this industry often don't know how to address their superiors. Don't worry, you're not the first and you're likely not the last."

"Huh?"

"I said that it's understandable, child actors like you are often given everything, and not told what to do even though you have a lot of time to learn."

Even if the words were said lightly, they held an edge to them that cut deep into Chani, he couldn't believe these words of arrogance were coming from the mouth of his idol.

He was starting to rethink Rowoon.

———

Chanhee was currently pacing around the small kitchen in his hotel room, deep in thoughts and recollections of what had happened earlier that day. His script was discarded on the counter, he had been reading lines before he had gotten too distracted in his thoughts to practice his lines.

Memories of the event that made him hate Rowoon before kept flashing in his mind, he knew that the older was trying to undermine him when he had told Chanhee those lines.

He knew that Rowoon thought of him as an immature child, but now he was treating Chanhee much differently.

And Chanhee had no idea why.

———

Chanhee moaned softly as Seokwoo's hands slid down his body to grip at his thighs, pushing them apart to rest between Chanhee's spread legs. He continued to kiss the warm skin of Chanhee's neck, his hands slipping up into the younger's shirt, running along his sides. 

Chanhee gripped onto the hem of Seokwoo's shirt, breaking the kiss to pull it up and off the older's body. Chanhee's shirt followed after it, the two rushing to take off each other's clothes once they had originally started removing their clothes.

The two were now laying side by side on the bed, the sensual moment turning into a more passionate, loving one. Their heated makeout session was now passionate, as the two laid with their bodies tangled together,  Seokwoo's body encompassing Chanhee's, cuddling him protectively. The couple separated from their passionate kisses, smiling as they looked lovingly into each other's eyes. 

Seokwoo smiled at the soft, dreamy, smiley Chanhee who was currently nuzzling his face into Seokwoo's shoulder, making small noises of happiness that Seokwoo loved to hear. 

He loved this version of Chanhee, one that had let down his stubbornness and gruffness, and had opened up to being loved and had basically became a ball of fluff for Seokwoo to take care of. 

And Seokwoo loved it. He loved Chanhee.

Seokwoo sighed as he opened his eyes, the fantasy playing back in his head. He didn't know why he had these fantasies of the younger, and why they were so pure now. He used to have dirty fantasies like everyone else would, but now he felt the want to protect the younger, to be there to love and support him, to show him everlasting love and affection. 

He thought that he only had dirty thoughts about Chanhee, but now he was thinking of Chanhee much differently.

And Seokwoo had no idea why.

—+—

that was a chapter, wasn't it?

anyway, i, the author, am just here to give a little warning about the next chapter, some stuff  will happen. it won't be too explicit, i'm letting everyone warm up into it, but there will still be some sexual actions and content. no clothes are taken off, but that doesn't mean that it won't be sexual... ;)

anyway, have a good day, night, or middle of the day, i'll see you in the next chapter.

- kat 👑