°Chapter 6°

Thanks for voting 💖

After giving the ss1 students a punishment befitting of them,I hurried to the dining,to get my dinner.
We had beans and all students hated the food for no just cause.I personally didn't see anything wrong,adding to the fact I eat anything, I liked it and it was my favorite food.
School made it more fun because,they always cooked it in excess and I always helped myself to a large share.
   "Thank God I found you,I've been looking everywhere in dorm" Rachael said
Funny how I've mothered her for a year and she still doesn't get my schedule
   "I came to eat,that reminds me you're late have you gotten food" I asked her
    "Nope ,and that's why I came to you",she said while laughing
Sigh this girl was gonna be the end of me.
I dished a large portion from the pot infront of me and gave to her,and that dears is how we started gisting,she went on and on about how her class was so noisy Mr Chuks had to punish them.
Mr Chuks is one man you don't want to mess with in this school,his fear is the first thing instilled into you as a jss1 student before the hostel bullies sef.
I knew him as a kind and easy going man because we attended the same church back home but when I came here,the story was different.
He flogged mercilessly and was never tired,he always applied tido as his mascara to make him look more fearful,he was the strongest teacher and also the slimmest, always walked around with his cane and his head held high,his cane whips could be heard from a distance,if you had the brains you dared not cross his path. He always kept to himself and his office at the admin block, never bothering to interfere with students except forced to.
Which makes me wonder what brought him there in the first place,and so I asked
      "Oh, he came to call out Florence for her manual labor,you missed assembly so you don't know,but Florence scaled home without getting the pass from the senior boarding house mistress, and she stayed for a whole week and wanted coming back in through the big gutters,but the security man caught her" Rachael explained
    "Oh that's why,small children,what  I've not even planned to do " I said and hissed.
I continued my dinner,remembering that tomorrow's workload was going to take all my energy
  "Ehennn,Snr Sophia was looking for you in dorm"
Oh Nooooo
I totally forgot
We're supposed to have a girl's time at Cindy's hostel today.
This post is taking its toll on me already.
    "Finish up my food if you wish ,I have to go see them okay"
I said as I got up ready to run out of the hall.

*******
Y'all we reach #233 on Wattpadpride, thanks so much

Yunno the drill
Vote✳️
Comment⬜
Thanks in advance