Part 2: The Note

We had our exam that day, and he handed me a note half way through class.

You have a boyfriend right?

As soon as I read that I blushed really hard. What am I thinking, I have Jay back in Michigan!

Yeah, but he lives in Michigan and I never see him anymore...Why?

Oh wow, haha, but um... I really like you, please don't tell Shaun!

I looked back at him with a questioning look, to make sure he was serious.

Oh... well, I like you too. :)

It was true, I did develope a crush on him a few months beforehand when we had started to get to know eachother because he was dating one of my close friends. I'd thought about telling him about my feelings before hand but decided not to ruin our friendship.

Yay :D Wait, what would happen if you broke up with your boyfriend? 

We've broken up two times before, and I didn't cry those times so...

It was true, Jay and I had broken up a few times, the first time was so he could date my friend Rachelle. The second time was because I was moving to Virginia. Our issue this time was the distance, and I didn't feel like I used to around him.

Oh, well if you were to ever break up with him would you date me?

By this point I was blushing uncontrollably, I could feel my cheeks getting hot everytime I read the notes he sent me.

Yeah, more than likely.

Yay! So, um, you're really cute.

I smiled and gave a small laugh, my heart fluttered and my stomach didn't have butterflies but birds flapping around.

So are you, goof.

We finished the test and I had "helped" him with the last 10 multiple choice questions. He had poked my sides like normal, and he'd smiled at my reaction. Atleast he was smiling, which made me smile.

Our friend Omar came walking over and sat in the desk next to mine, "hey, why is your face all red?"

My eyes widened, I didn't know my cheeks were still burning, "i-it's just really hot in here."

"Right, I'm sure that's why," he laughed.

Just then Andy sent a paper airplane flying, but it didn't go far. It landed on my desk, so I threw it right back at him. He stood up behind me and threw the paper airplane at my face. It missed and went down my shirt.

"Oh my god, wow, you need to work on your aim sir," I said laughing.

I pulled the paper out from between my breasts and noticed it was the note we'd been passing all class period.

"Keep it, so you'll remember that we share the same feelings," he said.

I blushed again and laughed. The butterflies in my chest were back, and so were the birds in my stomach. How could someone so different from me make me feel like this?

I guess opposites do attract.