38 - you belong with me

"Look, I can explain." I shouted, as the group of men dragged me inside a police car. I was hella handcuffed from my back, and it fucking hurt my wrist.

"Young lady, you're going to jail for gate-crashing and trespassing. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law." damn! That Miranda rights; I always hear it in movies. I never thought it would occur on real life.

I saw Yuxin, Marco and Keran, having a flaming conversation with the officers. Oh --- Liu Yuxin, she's hot in her outfit. The car started to move and I was taken to the station. What the fuck? — I mean, isn't it normal for teenagers? — to gate-crash, to trespass?

I was brought in a room with eerie looking wall and a foul odor. It smells like unwashed socks! ew. I took the seat and an officer came, I was still in handcuffs and I'm sweating like a homeless little gal.

"Are you aware that the Charity ball was organized by one of the richest company in China?" Oh yeah – like what? – Esther Yu's family. "You did one of a hella mistake woman." the officer banged his hands on the table and left me in misery. 

I don't regret anything, I have plenty of adventures to share with my future kids. They're over-reacting — every parties have gate-crashers, so dramatic.

"Someone bail you out woman." The officer came back shortly. I stood up and walk past him, with an executive manner. "Stop being disrespectful or I'll detain you for the night." he said.

"Bla bla bla bla bla" I mumbled. Geez, my wrists hurt badly. The gown was heavy and I'm afraid that I already smell funny: from the sweats and the aftermath of the stinky police room.

"Snow Rivas, 21 years old; College Student at UCH. Under *************" I was literally on my poker face as I listened on the female officer. Can they just let me go already? – I mean, the fuck.

After the speech of boredom and defamation. The handcuffs were finally removed from my wrist; now who bailed me? – If it's Marco, I---I owe her this night.

Their plan had been executed, so well. They made me happy, I'll never forget this.

I got out of the station, and was instantly met with the breeze of cold air. From my spot; I could see Liu Yuxin, stunning with his suit and tie. I bit my lower lip as I ran towards her position. I gave her a huge hug and we almost stumbled on the floor, but Xin had managed to catch me.

"You belong with me huh!" she laughed.

"Stop it!" I blushed, yet I tightened my grasp on her neck; resting my head on her shoulders. So she bailed me – sweet.

"Can we go to the park?" Liu Yuxin asked.

"Yes!" I removed my arms from the hug, and followed behind her. Xin opened the door of the car, and I gladly went in. I've never been so happy before; I was floating in cloud 9.

The road was empty; lights above us. It gleams on Yuxin's facial features. She's perfect, I can't stop smiling – my heart profoundly beats for her – I'm so lucky.

"You're so cute a while ago!" her eyes squinted in a dearly manner, smiling from cheeks to cheeks. "You kept on pointing towards me, and I can't help but to flutter each time you did it."

// Play the song: Love Scenario by IKON //

Liu Yuxin's face seems to shine in the dark. I---I'm loving an Idol; I can't believe everything. After all the struggles, the in denials: Marco being in the way, Esther being obsessed with Xin, and Alexa's betrayal. 'It might take a year, It might take a day, It might even take seconds; but what's meant to be will always find its way'.

"All that you are is all that I'll ever need." Xin uttered in the midst of the road. "Can I make you mine now Ms. Rivas?" the car came to a stop, in the middle of an open space.

It's me and her, against the drama of the world.

"There's no need to ask Ms. Liu." I answered as I flipped my hear in a very sophisticated way.

"Stop calling me Ms. Liu!" I laughed and leaned closer to her, I---I'm in heaven.

I want Liu Yuxin, I want her to myself.

"It's green light already." I teased. She was taken aback when I leaned closer, well; it's not the usual thing I would do. But, nah; I wanna feel free.

Xin resumed with her business, and I gazed at the stars outside the car's window. Is this all a dream, how can someone so popular, and perfect will take me as their property? – fate loves me, and I love fate.

"Can I---I ask a favor from you?" Xin stuttered, but had kept her coolness.

"Of course"

"Hmm C-Can I kiss you Snow?" my breathing stopped as I heard the following; I was suffocated to death for love. I screamed internally as I saw flashing lights in front of us.

"Everything for my baobei." I caught her stares at the rear view mirror; she smiled and I can't keep my emotions anymore. I'm crazy for Liu Yuxin – madly in love wih her.

"Baobei huh?" she smirked, and had stopped the car; in the intersection of the road. Xin took out her seatbelt and pulled me closer to her, I---I was caught off guard and I don't wanna face her. "Snow","I love you" she whispered.

Xin caresses my face as I drew all my attention on her, God; she was so gorgeous. "I love you too Xin" and with that being said; she cupped my right cheek and heaved it closer to her face.

Xin had tilted her head, and our lips touched. She finally kissed me, and I kissed back. A passionate kiss that had brought thousands and millions of butterflies inside my stomach. I can feel clouds all over my head, as I tasted her sweet lips; lingering on mine.

I placed my hand, behind her head; deepening the kiss. I could feel her hand on my back, as it sway on my body. Liu Yuxin smiled in between our kisses, and it made my heart jumped into joy of unbelievable ecstasy.

She suddenly pulled back, and --- "Snow!" Xin embraced me; for as tight as she could, her face shone in gore terror and I felt a smash at my back, and everything went black.