Making friends

Ok party time! I need to make a good impression, well not a good one a slutty one. You all know my plan, well kind of, so you all know I have to act like a slut, I am not one really I just like to flirt with boys. And maybe go a bit further. Not that far just teasing them because its funny to see them all flustered.

The dress I am wearing tonight is a lose fitting dress, its plain blue with a high neck line that does up around my neck. I have paired the dress with blue high heals with little diamonds around the bottom and around the band that does up around my ankle. I add a silver chain bracelet on one wrist and a full silver bracelet that sits ion the middle of my arm on the other, with a long silver ring for a little extra touch (Outfit on side).

I grabbed my purse and car keys and went to my car locking the flat behind me. The party was not too far away, so it was a short drive.

Once I got there I parked on the street over from the street that the party was on just in case Josh recognised my car. There were people every where, there was groups scattered about on the lawn some couples making out others looking like they were about to fuck right there in front of everyone. I walked past everyone that was on the front law and into the house. The house was not too fancy tow stories with a kitchen two bathrooms three bedrooms a lounge and laundry room. Out the back there was a small garden and a shed that looked like there was a couple having sex in.

Well some people clearly don’t care where they do it and who watches because let me tell you there were a group of boys standing by the window watching and silently cheering on the guy. Poor girl she will be so humiliated, but then a gain it is really her own fault if she wasn’t such a slut none of this would have happened.

I walk back inside to grab a drink. Don’t worry I’m not going to drink drive its just coke. I have all ready been in one car accident and that was when I was sober I don’t want to be in one when I’m drunk and for it to be my fault.

I scan over the crowd that is in the lounge and see Brent and some of his friends over the far side of the room, I weave my way through the crowd over to the group of boys and pretend to stumble into Brent acting as if I’m drunk.

“Whoops, I’m sorry Brent,” I giggle for the extra effect. “That’s ok cutie, I’m glad to see you are having a good time,” Brent reply’s slipping his arm around my waist. “I’m having more fun now that I’m here with you,” I slowly run my hand up and down his chest.

Brent arm tightens around my waist and pulls me to him so my chest is up against his chest, I run my hands up his body and around his neck and tangle my hands in his hair. I slowly start to grind in him in time to the music. I stand on my tip toes and whisper in his ear, “I wish that we were alone right now, so I could take your big fat cock in my warm wet mouth and then you can fuck me so hard while I scream your name as you shoot you load into me.”

I lick his ear then bite his ear lobe and take it into my mouth giving it a good suck before I trail kisses down his neck and along his chin up to his mouth. I press my lips to his in a passionate kiss. He response straight away pulling my body even closer to his. I can feel that he is quite hard.

It seems that this is going to be easier than I thought. I pull his head closer to mine, if it is even possible, and re-start my grinding on him. He moans into my mouth, I smile against his lips as I hear his friends calling things out like “get in there Brent,” “yea Brent get some,” or “get a room”.

Brent breaks the kiss off and whispers into my ear “we will finish this later,” I nodded my head and gave him another quick kiss. I went to walk away but he pulled me back to him so my back was now against his chest “don’t think you can give he this little problem and just walk away and leave me,” Brent whispers in me ear while grinding on me. I smile and lean back resting my head on his shoulder, I turn my head and start kissing his neck softly.