1: "I'm Done with it; I'm Already Done"

May 7, 2016

Summary: Sal is ticked off with his so-called best friends for that impromptu punishment; and now, he finds himself on the Brooklyn Bridge, contemplating on his next move, but he's not alone.

"At this point, I'm done with it. I'm already done," Sal thought angrily.

After suffering through so much cruel and unusual pranks and punishments over the years of Impractical Jokers, Sal thought - he'd hope - that things would get better and his "best friends" would at least go easy on him with these pranks and punishments for his sake.

That was until the "Water Soaked" punishment.

Wellll..., technically, it WASN'T supposed to a PUNISHMENT in the first place; but his "best friends" had unanimously and secretly decided that having the child actor messing up on purpose to Sal's annoyance would make such a great impromptu punishment for Sal with his knowledge or consent.

Today was the final straw. On top of all that, his "best friends" sprayed him with a water guns and unapologetically laughed and gloated at his face before he ran out of the park, tears streaming down his face.

Sal shook that memory out of his head, staring down into the East River as he leaned on the railing.

After running out and having a very emotional breakdown near the same statue he'd nose during a last season challenge, "Do it Better", which led to his "Statue of Limitations" punishment the following year and his phone being smashed and stomped into pieces, Sal had wondered all over town, and ultimately ended up at the Brooklyn Bridge, which oversaw the East River. Judging by the position of the sun, he estimated he'd been there a few hours.

He had sent a text message to his other best friend/former Tenderloins member, Mike Boccio, telling him the summarized version of what happened today but purposely left off a few details before destroying his phone. Knowing Mike, being the peacemaker (or peer mediator) that he is, he would feel obligated to come here and try to fix things, and Sal didn't want that. He didn't want to drag Mike into his problems because:

1.) He didn't want to feel like burden
2.) Mike has his own life to deal with: he's married and has a 10-year-old daughter who is a huge fan of Impractical Jokers; he didn't want Mike to stop everything he's doing in his life to be there for him.

Mike couldn't always be around to fix everything like years ago; and Sal believed this was a situation that simply could not be fixed.

Sal closed his eyes and sighed as he thought interrogatively in a depressed tone, "What am I gonna do now?"

"Thinking about jumping, huh?" A male's baritone voice with a Brooklyn accent spoke up suddenly which startled Sal from his thoughts.

He looked to his right and saw a White male jogger:

Age: 20 - 40
Body type: Well built
Height: 5'11
Eye color: Brown
Hair type: Shoulder length, wavy
Hair color: Dark blonde/light brown hair
Facial hair: Slightly trimmed beard

The jogger was standing a few feet away from him, wearing a black tanktop and gray gym shorts and eating a burrito; his hair was in a ponytail.

"Oh, you're Sal Vulcano from Impractical Jokers, right?! It's so awesome to meet you! I'm a huge fan of you!" the male jogger beamed with an excited grin then remarked bluntly in awe, "Wowww..., you're much bigger in person than on the show, no offense."

Sal just stood there and blinked with a deadpan expression, unsure to where this guy had come from or how to respond to his blunt comment.

"Anyways; not tryna assume or anything, but it's just that you've been looking at the river pretty intently for like 11 minutes, and you look kinda depressed," the male jogger pointed out.