Burning love ❤️

Felicity's POV

Chapter one
Each time I see his perfect face of makes me think of him and me together as one and they way he smiles make my heart stop. My deep love for him is so real and true it can't be broken. But I believe that he likes Loral. I need to get to him.

I was in a intense goose chase with Oliver and Digg. He was on his bike racing trough the night to save this city from crimes.

When they came back I realized that Oliver has been shot in the shoulder and Digg had a few knife cuts in his arm and back. I ran and got the first aid and everything I needed to help them I started with Oliver cause he has been shot. He took off his shirt and he looked fine as ever with his sexy body but I had to help him. I stopped my gaze and concentrated I pulled the bullet out and it was covered in blood and I gave him stitches. I went to Digg and wiped the blood of his wounds and gave him stitches to the open wounds.

As Oliver gave me the details on the chase. I was checking out his body and I went straight to space. He asked if I was listening then I said " yea I listening" he went with the rest. But he had to get to a meeting. Digg asked me "i know you like him" "why don't u ask him to go to dinner" I was shocked at what Digg said but I know what he means though I can't keep it anymore I have to try.

Thanks for reading my first chapter hope u like comment follow and read on this will continue who know they might get together