The question

Chapter two
Felicity's POV

I thought of the question for a while during my sleep and how I will I say it and what will I wear.Questions wondered everywhere as I thought about it and of him.

The next morning
I woke up to the sound of my alarm beeping like there was no tomorrow. I got up and went to my bathroom I brushed my teeth and washed my face.
I went back to my closet picking out something he might for that fact. I went back to the bathroom to do my hair up always in a ponytail and I did my makeup the usual. To me the people who where to much makeup to look good actually don't because they have way to much on so I put a light coat of make up.

When I got to the arrow cave (as sisco now calls it). I saw Oliver wearing a tux that looks really good on him. who am I kidding he looks good in any tux.
I started to walk towards him and saying things in my head like "it just a dinner noting else" "you could do and don't be scared".

I went up to him and he gave me his usual greetings. "Oliver" I said "do u have a second"

Oliver's POV
I saw felicity walking towards me and I knew that this was the moment to ask my burning question she came up to me and said if I had a second to spare and talk. then I had to say something. "Felicity I said I need to talk to for a minute" she said "sure".

Felicity' s POV
Oliver asked if I had a moment I said "sure" I was waiting for what he might be asking me.

Oliver's POV
Felicity are u free this Saturday?

Felicity's POV
Yes why?

Oliver's POV
I was wondering if u will like to go to dinner with me?

Felicity's POV
Well sure at what time I said

Oliver's POV
Let's say I will pick you up at 8:30

Felicity's POV
Great see u then 😱

Oliver's POV
I can't believe that she actually said yes I thought she would've said NO but it looks like I have a date on Saturday night woo hoo.

Digg's POV
When I came back downstairs I saw felicity in a great smiling mood she was all happy and joyful. I walked up to her and asked "did u get the new computer" she replied with a big NO. I asked why she was so happy then and she said she has a date and u said "who" she said Oliver. I am happy for her she got a date with Oliver but what they don't know is that I know that both of them like each other. It looks like they will find out at one point in there romantic date.

So I tried making this chapter longer cause the recent chapter was short. leave a comment below on what u think about the book and what might happen. follow me to get my next few books in ur library.
(Pic of Oliver and his bow and hot body at the top)