1st Chapter

1st Chapter

ZHAN GOES straight down to his bed after he heard his alarm clock. He took a quick shower and wore a simple white t-shirt paired with black ripped jeans and white sneakers.

He picked up his phone that keeps on ringing and answer it. "Where are you?" Yubin asked immediately

"I'm coming." He answered before ending the call.

He's having a check-up with Yubin. He is his doctor at the same time his best friend. Just a couple of minutes, he reached Yubin's clinic.

"Hey," he greeted his best friend.

Zhan sat on the chair in front of Yubin's desk while Yubin's sitting on his swivel chair. "How're your pheromones?" He asked

Zhan shrugged before leaning on the chair, "Still weak. I can feel it. It's still weak and I still can control my heat." He answered

Yubin nodded before picking up a tube of medicine. "Take this daily to normalize your pheromone and about your heat, I think it'll get strong some other time." He said

He nodded before accepting the medicine. "Daily, okay? Don't you dare skip it." His friend warned him.

Zhan chuckled, "I will. Don't worry."

Yubin snorted, "Asshole. You're a pain in the ass. I know that when you don't feel taking it, you won't take it." He said

He grimaced. Yubin really knows how his brain runs.

Zhan just stood up and turn his back, "I gotta go. I still have work." He said before bidding his goodbye.

He goes straight to the bar where he works as a bartender.

He gave Zhuocheng a fist bump as soon as he gets close to the counter bar. Zhuocheng's the owner of this bar. Zhuocheng is one of his close friends. Everyone who works here is an Alpha and there are only three Omegas and he's one of the omegas who works here.

Zhuocheng's the only person who knows that he is an omega. Everyone thinks he's alpha because of his height and strength.

Omegas are usually has a small built like a girl but with his height of 183 cm and his body built, he really looks like an alpha.

"Go change your clothes. We'll open early today since a well-known Alpha will come and visit my bar," Zhuocheng uttered.

Zhan immediately followed Zhuocheng's order and quickly changed his clothes into an appropriate one.

After changing, he stilled when everyone looks so busy. Everyone has their own task. He saw Yanli on the nearest counter so he gets closer.

"What's happening?" He asked while folding his sleeves up to his elbow.

Yanli looked at him, "Didn't the boss informed you that a well-known alpha will come here later?" She asked

Zhan shrugged, "He did but why so busy?" He asked

She leaned on the counter bar before explaining everything, "That alpha will hold his birthday party here later. He rented the whole bar for his party and all the guests are big-time."

His eyebrows creased, "Who's the alpha?" He asked because it's rare to see the whole bar so damn busy like this.

Zhuocheng looks so hands-on with everything he really looked at everything and make it perfect.

"Wang Yibo," she said nonchalantly making him cough with his own saliva.

"W-Who?" He asked again thinking that maybe he misheard Yanli.