13. The end

Okay time skip! It's been four months and yes Todoroki and Deku are dating and so are Bakugou and Kirishima. Toga and Ochaco are still dating(But they haven't still drop the L-bomb) And Toga left the League, but she live with them.

- - - - -

Uraraka's POV:

I look at Toga who is making my hair look like her's. It's summer holiday so we got a hotel room for a one week trip together. Toga got my hair ready and she put a mirror front of me so I can see myself "Hey these look actually really good on me" I laugh and she kiss me on my cheek. 

I blush and then it's my turn to make her hair. I open Toga's hair and brush it, how should I put it? I start to make something what start to look like Momo's hair style, just with shorter hair. I get it ready and show it to Toga "Not my style, but I like it" she smile and I smile back.

Toga look at me with a serious face and now I'm scared "What's wrong?" I ask and she smile "Oh nothing I just need to tell you something" she smile and I nod being silent so she can start.

"As you know I have done something awful things before we met and after that too, but when we started dating I changed, I don't want to kill anybody and I'm not obsessed about blood anymore. So thank you, about being here with me" she smile and I kiss her almost crying. 

I look at the clock. It's time to go sleep already. "It's already 1am so maybe we should go to bed" I laugh and she nod standing up. I follow her in our bed. Yes we sleep in the same bed. I go lay down and she come to lay next to me. 

I look at Toga and she look at me. "Uraraka Ochaco you are amazing" she say with smile on her face. Those words she said when we met first time, but now they were different. I wipe her hair behind her ear and smile "You are pretty amazing too".  

We fell a sleep pretty soon and I put my hands around her warm body. I love this girl, but I don't know when I should tell it. I know it sound sappy, but I could probably spend the rest of my life with the girl next to me.

Skip to the morning

Toga's POV:

I wake up first and think that I should get us some breakfast from the store. I stand up trying not to wake the sleeping beauty. I put on some clothes and my mask leaving a message to Ochaco if she would wake up before I come back. 

I walk down to the stairs and walk to the shop. I take some chips and something real breakfast. I take some chocolate too 'cause that is really healthy breakfast. I pay and go out from the shop. I start to walk back to the hotel, but then I hear a voice behind me.

Uraraka's POV:

I wake up and look around to see Toga, but only thing I can see is a message from her. Okay she's in the shop. I look at my phone to look some news. I read then still being tired, but then something open my eyes.

Breaking news! One person from League of Villains Toga Himiko have been arrested

No she can't be where did they put her I have to go see her. I don't care if somebody see me I just need to see her. I put on some clothes really quick and try to find where they put her, but of course you can't see it anywhere. I need to ask some hero.

I run out trying to find some hero and I see Mt. Lady. I run to her and she recognize me "Hey you are that girl from UA" she smile and I look at here "Where did they put Toga Himiko?" I ask. I don't care if I have to yell that she is my girlfirend.

"Sorry, but I can't tell it to you, why do you even have to know that?" she look at me and I feel some tears on my cheeks "Because she is my girlfriend!" I yell and everyone near heard that. Mt. Lady look surprised and she take her phone starting to call somebody.

Quickly I'm in the same place where they keep Toga and I look around when I see Aizawa in here. "Uraraka what is this mess?" he ask and I look at him. I'm ready to tell the whole story. I start to cry.

"At the training camp when those villains attacked Toga attacked me and Tsuyu. After that she got my number and we started to talk. I got a crush on her and she admitted her crush on me. Then you told to me that name, Toga Himiko, she had told me her name already, but I didn't know who she was until that day. I blocked her number and tried to live normal life, but it didn't work I found myself thinking about Toga and my feeling were still there. Then I got in my internship with Mirko and we got to fight some villains. Another one was Toga and she told me about her feelings and how they are still in the same way. Then we had our first kiss and after that we had our first date. Then next nay after that when I got the hickey we were on a movie and we started dating. We kept it as a secret" I tell while crying. 

Aizawa look at me and then he go talk to the polices. I'm trying to calm down and then Aizawa come to me "Come, you can see Toga now, but after that you have to let go 'cause she have to be ten years in here" black haired teacher tell me and I nod crying again.

Some police open up Toga's sell and I run to hug her. I cry and she hug me back "Ochaco don't cry, you will get over this" she smile and dry my tears "B-but I..." I try to say something, but she cut me with a kiss "You changed me Ochaco...so go and continue your life, please do it for me" Toga smile and I kiss her. She push me away "Good bye Ochaco, I love you" she smile and I start to cry again.

"I love you too..." I whisper and then I walk away.

- - - - -

Word count: 1100

So comment your options about this story:3

Also if you liked this end stop reading now and if you want different end go two chapters forward:D