5.

Uraraka's POV:

I walk in Mina's room and smile to girls. I sit down next to Momo "So what are we gonna do first?" Toru ask and Mina jump into air "Let's play something! Like never have I ever or truth or dare!" she smile.

"Let's play never have I ever" Toru say and it sound like she is smiling. "Okay. Ribbit" Tsuyu smile and we sit in circle. "I go first" Jiro start "Never have I ever kissed someone in our class" she smile and Mina put her finger down. We all watch her surprised and she yell "It was truth or dare!". 

Then we ask just some questions and laugh together. Then it's time for truth or dare and Tsuyu turn her eyes on me "Ochako truth or dare?" she ask with her tongue out of her mouth a little bit. What should I pick...

"Dare" I say finally and Tsuyu start to think something while Momo whisper something in her ear "Let's invite Sato with us so he can bring a cake! Ribbit" green haired girl smile "Ochako you can send him a message" Mina smile and I get up "Fine I go get my phone"

I walk in my room and take my phone. I watch my message from Toga. 'You are my crush'  I read that many times and feel how my whole face turn red. I can feel some butterflies in my stomach. I'm gonna answer later 'cause now I have to invite Sato. 

I write message to Sato and tell him that we are in Mina's room and if he want to he can come. I write that he could teach us how to bake a cake. Then I go back in Mina's room where girls see something "You're face is red" Mina smile and Toru come closer "Are you okay?" she ask "Uh yeah I am okay" I smile trying to cover up my face somehow.

"Omg! You are crushing on somebody! Is he in our class? Who is he? Is he in our school? Is it Deku or Iida?" Mina jump around in her room and I use my quirk to float myself  up in the sealing. Am I crushing? Do I have a crush on Toga? Is that why I have these butterflies?

I float myself back down and release myself "Uh no they aren't in our school" I mumble thinking about this whole crush thing. Girls sit around me and Jiro watch me "So it's not a boy?" she ask and I watch her back "Huh?" I'm kinda scared, what if they don't accept me. "You said they" Toru realize and I can feel how my body tense.

"Uh no...it's she..." I whisper really silent and I can feel how somebody hug me "It's okay Ochako! We all accept you!" Mina smile while hugging me. I smile in relief and hug Mina back "Than you. All of you" 

Toga's POV:

I'm freaking out and I don't know why. I mean i confessed my feeling to Uraraka and she didn't answer, but read my text. Is she hating me now? "Why do I care this much!?" I yell in my pillow. I hear how someone knock my door and I put my pillow down "Come in" I say.

"Toga are you okay?" Twice ask while walking in my room "I know you're sad 'cause Shigaraki didn't let you go out today, but-" He start but I smile "Yeah it's okay! I'm not mad" I say, but he look me like knowing that I'm not okay. "Then what is wrong?" 

I look at him "You wouldn't understand" I mumble and he nod and while walking away he turn looking at me "You can speak to me if you need help" then he close my door leaving me alone in my room. 

I speak to myself again "Maybe I should just leave her alone and try to move on?" I look at my door. I leave my phone on my bed and walk out of my room. Maybe I should tell Dabi that I'm sorry about this morning. He is like a big brother to me so I'm not okay if he's mad at me. 

I knock Dabi's door "Dabi it's me Toga can I come in?" and I stand there waiting to someone answer. Then Dabi open his door and I hug him "Sorry about this morning I don't want you to be mad at me please Dabi forgive me" I speak fast and I feel how he put his arms around me.

I walk in Dabi's room with him and sit on his bed. He sit next to me "It's okay I couldn't be mad really long time to you. You're like a little sister to me...and you're kinda right too" he mumble the rest and I can see how he try to look another way.

"So you do have a crush on handy man!" I giggle "Now you can take him on a date! Kurogiri and I can help you!" I smile to him. Dabi look at me and look so vulnerable at this time "But what if he hate me" he ask quietly and I giggle "How can you say something like that! He definitely have a crush on you too"

Dabi smile somehow and look at me "Can you ask Kurogiri can he help me?" and I nod "I know a perfect place where you can go. It's a park where no-one ever visit so you two can be there alone" I giggle and jump up going to find Kurogiri.

I see that purple flame guy cleaning his bar table and I go to him looking around just checking that we are alone. "I need you're help to get Dabi and Tomura on a date. Please~"  I smile and he turn his eyes on me "What do you need?" he ask. 

"You're okay if they go on a date?" I ask while being surprised "If young master is happy I can live with that" he say "Now what do you need?" he ask again. "I need you to tell Tomura that his and Dabi have to go to check one park if there are any villains they could hire. Then they have a date!" I smile and he nod or whatever that was "Okay, when?" he ask and I think about that "Tomorrow night" I smile and go back in Dabi's room.

"Congratulations you have a date! Tomorrow night" I giggle and Dabi look shocked "Now sleep lover boy" I giggle and go back in my room. I look my phone "No answer..." I sigh and change clothes, maybe she will answer in someday. I go lay down on my bed and pull my blanket on me. 

- - - - -

Word count: 1122