15. The wedding

Alternative title: Daddy made you your favorite, open wide.

If you would have told Uraraka Ochako when she applied to the UA Hero academy that she would end up marrying an ex-villain, she wouldn't had believed a single word. But here she was standing at the altar listening to the music, looking at her soon to be wife walking towards her. 

The brown haired girl smiled with teary eyes while the blond walked in her red dress towards her.

The wedding was small and really there was only couple friends: Midoriya Izuku, Todoroki Shoto(who knows maybe they came together), Ashido Mina, Asui Tsuyu, Ida Tenya and Dabi(Shigaraki was also invited as Dabi's boyfriend but he was too busy playing Minecraft). The guests had to promise they would forget everything between them for this moment and they all agreed to it. 

Himiko Toga arrived to the altar with tears in her eyes as well. Both of the to be wifes smiled while Kurogiri(We stan Mamagiri the priest okay) looked at them and started reading the thing he wrote for the ceremony. 

"Dear friends and enemies. We have all forgot what happened between us for a moment and gathered to here to celebrate the unusual bond between Uraraka Ochako and Himiko Toga who found each others in a very extraordinary situations. They fought to get to this moment and it wasn't easy. Even when they couldn't meet each others for ten years they still continued loving each others and those thoughts of the other kept their lights alive."

He kept a moment of silence.

"All of you who have been invited probably know the story between the two lovers and to that you all understand why am I comparing this love story to one of Shakespeare's quote "The course of true love never did run smooth".

 He kept a break and looked at the brown haired girl giving her a sign.

Uraraka started. She took Toga's hands and looked the blond's eyes. 

"Toga. When I first met you you attacked Tsuyu at the training camp and after that you were always in my mind. First I didn't know why, but when we met again I realized that I liked you. We had nice time and when you went into the prison I was broken. I loved you the whole time and even thought we couldn't see each others at all I knew we were going to meet someday again. Honestly I thought you would hate me when you get out of jail, but here we are, hand to hand, getting married."

Toga let out a small chuckle and wiped some tears from her cheek. Then was the blond's turn to say her words.

"I didn't plan this at all..."  small laughs from the guests and Toga looked at Uraraka "Ochako I know I say this every other day, but you're the light of my life and I have no idea where I would be without you now. probably complaining how bored I am to Dabi. You told the start of our story already, but I clearly remember how I got your number because you were on my mind all the time. When you found out who I really was I was broken. Then suddenly I realized we were on that alley confessing we like each others. And trough many turns and ten years we got to each others again and now we are here. Getting married"

The brunette smiled with teary eyes. Kurogiri nodded and looked both of them starting his turn again.

"Well now that you have done that let me start my words."  He took a breath

"I am not a priest, but right now my words can link this lovely couple's souls together. So let's start. Himiko Toga, will you promise to keep Uraraka's soul safe in your hands without crushing it?"

Toga smiled "I promise" she says with her cheerful voice.

Kurogiri turns to Uraraka "Uraraka Ochako will you promise to keep Toga's heart in your hands and hold it without letting it fall?"

The brown haired person nods "I promise" Uraraka smiles.

"With those promises you two have gave your most important things to he other's hands. You trust each others with your souls and hearts and that's the most important thing. I pronounce you two as wife and wife." Kurogiri stops his words.

Uraraka looks at Toga and pulls her into a kiss smiling. The guests gave applauses smiling and soon people are hugging.

Toga runs to Dabi "I'm married now!" she laughs and hugs Dabi who smiles "Yeah you are...little sister" he let's out a chuckle "But me and Kurogiri have to leave now, I'm sorry. But hey we can still meet a lot"  

Toga nods and Dabi disappears to Kurogiri's portal with Kurogiri himself. 

After about an hour all the other guests leave as well and Toga and Uraraka are walking home together.

 At home they take a bubble bath together and fall asleep cuddling.

- - - - -

Well there you go my beloveds. Now let me have a moment of my own advertising and I'm telling you it's worth to read!

I am starting two new stories and other of them is Toga x Uraraka story. Another one is going to be streamer x reader story haha. 

So if you are interested in any of those I suggest following me so you'll get a notification when I publish something new! 

Also check my bio for my socials because there is my tiktok but also my discord and snapchat so you can actually talk with me if you want to^^ 

Thank you for now and remember to drink water and I love you all! I am proud of you for just breathing today<3