12.

Uraraka's POV:

It's Monday again, but now it feel different. I have a girlfriend who I can talk with and classmates who asked too many questions about this hickey what I'm trying to cover up somehow. I put some makeup on it and it will look...not so much like a hickey.

And I get a message.

Toga: Morning sweetie! Have a nice school day :3

Uraraka: Morning to you too cutie

Toga: So how did your classmates reacted? 

Uraraka: Too many questions.

Toga: Oops!

Uraraka: Let's talk after school I have to hurry!

I put my phone in my backpack and go straight to the kitchen to get some breakfast. "Morning guys!" I smile like an angel, but all I can get back are questions about my girlfriend. I eat an apple while drinking coffee. 

"I would like to answer your questions, but we have to go" I smile and walk out of the door. Deku and Iida run next to me and I smile to them "So how did your weekend went?" I ask 'cause it is kinda boring to walk to the school and being totally silent.

Iida start to tell how his internship with Best Jeanist went. Deku and I listen and suddenly we are in the school already, I wanted talk to Deku, but it seem like he have been avoiding me since...something.

Present Mic come into a class and he start our English class. 

Skip school 

I walk back in the dorms and think about what homework I should do first. I look at Deku and Todoroki who are walking front of me. Suddenly when everybody else are in the dorm Todoroki pull Deku in a kiss. 

Everybody smile and some girls are fangirling, but something make me wanting to tell Deku about Toga. I walk to Deku "I'm happy for you guys, but Deku we need to talk...please" I smile and he nod and start to drag me trough his bedroom.

We sit on his bed and I think about how should I start this "So you know I have a girlfriend right?" I ask and green haired boy nod letting me to continue "And well she's not in our school..." I continue.

No I can't tell about Toga he would judge me. "Are you happy in this relationship?" Deku ask and I smile "Yeah everything is fine...I just wanted to make everything clear to you" I lie with a smile on my face. 

Toga's POV:

I sit on my bed while watching a photo where I'm eating ice cream with Ochaco. I smile and blush to the memory, after that we just did everything cute. While I'm watching the photo I don't see when Dabi come sit next to me. "A girlfriend huh?" he ask and I put the photo away.

I smile "Hi Dabi!" and he doesn't look very happy, but still he whisper so anyone else can't hear "Toga what are you doing? That girl is a hero" and I nod "I know, but well...I can't do anything about that I'm falling in lo-" I stop. Am I going to say that I love Ochaco? Front of Dabi?

Dabi look at me "Well...if she doesn't hurt you then I guess that I can live with that" he smile and I hug him "Thanks" I whisper and he hug me back "It's okay little sis" he whisper back and I look at him "You can't tell Tomura about this" I beg and he nod.

Dabi stand up and walk away leaving me alone in my room. I look at my phone thinking about telling Ochaco that Dabi know about us. I take my phone and try to think about what I should write.

Toga: Don't freak out, but Dabi know about us.

Uraraka: Wait what?

Toga: I said don't freak out

Uraraka: I'm not freaking out

Toga: Good, 'cause he's not telling anyone

Uraraka: Okay if you trust him:3

Toga: I do

Uraraka: How did you're day went?

Toga: It went great, how about your's?

Uraraka: It was good, but I have too much homework:,D

Toga: Too sad that I can't help you

Uraraka: You can if we meet at the park?

Toga: Okay then!

Probably I can't help her 'cause I don't know pretty much anything about her school, but it is nice to see her. God. We saw yesterday and I miss her already. I put some clothes on and I take my mask putting it on. I go out and of course Momgiri have to say "Be back at six".

I run to the park, I wanna be the first like always, but now Ochaco is there waiting for me. "How fast did you run?" I ask giggling a little bit. "Probably faster than Iida" she laugh looking so cute at the same time.

- - - - -

 Word count: 880

Okay I know this is short one:,)