Introduction

This book will be posted, in its completion, on 10.21.20  at  5PM EST. 

𝐀𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭

Vampire Romance Novel

Book II of the Seven Deadly Sinners Series

Started 6.29.20  -  Finished 10.20.20

𝐒𝐲𝐧𝐨𝐩𝐬𝐢𝐬

Sometimes fate ended happily. Other times it didn't.            
For Zanthus, he firmly believed that fate was kicking his ass. His fate, his story, his life, wouldn't end happily. So fuck fate, right?

Zanthus, a member of The Council, lost his beloved years ago. He was surprised to have survived such a grueling loss, but fate hated his ass. So now he fought, along with his brothers, never really feeling, existing, or loving at all. He fights, hoping one day his cruel life would come to its pathetic conclusion. 

But Artemis...she had her ways. She had her reasons. Sometimes fate gave you second chances.

𝐒𝐨𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐚

IG: Introverted.JEM │WP│ Julianna.Eve.Mack │P│

Patreon │ IntrovertedJEM

Inkitt │IntrovertedJEM

Email │Jewelsmack00gmail.com

𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

Mature Scenes

Blood Play

Violence 

Subjects of assault 

Rape rhetoric 

𝐎𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐬

Queen of His Heart │Book One

Enforcer of Her Serenity │ Book Two

Fatally Yours

Igniting Icarus

Fill Me, Alpha

Precious Amethyst │Coming Soon

Acedia │ Book I

The Liberation of Wrath; Book III │Coming Soon 

The Touch of Demise │Coming soon 

I suggest reading The Tale of Sloth before reading this book. This book will make less sense if you haven't read the first. 

𝐄𝐱𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐩𝐭

"I did not call upon you." He turned to walk away, and she stepped forward.

"I have come to give you a message."

"Tell me," he responded. He didn't care who had to tell him what. It was annoying to him. He just wanted to go into his room and drink.

She paled. "I am not sure you would like your brothers to hear what I have to say."

"It doesn't matter. Speak."

The house must have heard the commotion because those who had left returned, watching the scene. She faltered under their gazes. "I–" she stopped, unsure of herself. "Your beloved, Camila, she's happy."

Zanthus seethed from her name. "Do not speak of her. You have no right."

"No," she agreed. "Artemis–"

Zanthus barked out a burst of sardonic laughter. "Artemis hasn't appeared on Earth in centuries."

As Zanthus turned to leave again, she felt her time to tell him fading, so she rushed out what was told to her. "Artemis told me that you have another beloved!" She took a breath as the room filled with something unrecognizable to her. She continued on, forcing herself not to be afraid. "Artemis cannot bring back your Camila, but she can grant you a second mate–"

"I do not want a second beloved. Tell Artemis she shouldn't have taken away my Camila if she wanted favors."

With anger, he left the living room, venturing somewhere where she wouldn't follow. She walked to Demedicus who was unusually quiet. From inside her gown, she took out a small envelope and handed it to him. "Inside is her name and photo. You must understand, this beloved is designed to satisfy the man Zanthus is today. This woman was birthed the beloved of him. Zanthus needs her help, but she needs his also. Please, try to get him to understand because if he does not, neither of them will survive."