Chapter 2: Alucard's not having fun at his Party

Alucard was not happy.

The party was pretty good, he'd won at beer pong and a couple of card games. He didn't manage to out drink Cecilion, but that's okay, no one ever managed to out drink Cecilion (he had this way of making loads of beer disappear without effort, it was like Cecilion had magic or something).

But now, the party was winding down. Most people were way too buzzed and had either ended up going home, or passed out somewhere or were pairing up and disappearing into corners. Claude and Irithiel were curled up on the couch, ignoring a snoring Hayabusa on the other couch. And he'd spotted Moskov and Selena disappearing into the bathroom. He wasn't too bothered but...

She wasn't here.

He and Miya had only been dating for 4 months but they had this undeniable spark. Every day he didn't see her was a day wasted, in his opinion.

Tonight she's said she had a group project to finish. He was okay with that. But she'd promised him she'd be here 2 hours ago, and there's still no sign of her.

He wandered into the kitchen, dumping coke cans into the bin and wiping down the counter for a lack of something better to do. He'd just pulled out a doughnut from the fridge when she'd finally walked in.

"Miya!" He cried, mouth full of sweet pastry.

She laughed, dropping her bag on the floor.

"Sorry babe," she apologised with a kiss. "It ran so much later than I thought it would."

He returned the kiss as they finished bites of the doughnut together. Alucard quirked his brow. "I know one way you can make it up to me."

Grabbing her hand, she giggled as he pulled her towards his bedroom, all thoughts forgotten until...

"Gusion? Guinevere?"

Ugh. The couple were making out on his bed, and they didn't even seem embarrassed. In fact, they ignored him and continued making out.

Whatever. Alucard pulled Miya into Granger's room. Arg. Odette and Lancelot had already commandeered the spot, trading kisses and drunken compliments.

In his drunken state of mind, Alucard wandered out, still holding Miya's hand, wondering where to go.

Aha!

He spotted the little supply closet. He and Granger had used it to store extra stuff that didn't go anywhere else, like winter clothes, and it also hid their wine collection. In fact, Alucard and Miya had hidden in there a couple of times to make out. Perfect. He opened the door...

Only to find Granger already inside, kissing a blonde girl as they sat on the white rug. They broke apart when they heard the door open, looking at the intruders.

"Eh?" was drunken Alucard's very eloquent response. Miya peeked her head in. "Who's dat?"

Granger glanced at his roommate, his arms still around the blonde girl. "This is Silvanna. Dyrroth's sister, remember?"

Alucard wrinkled his nose. He couldn't remember a Silvanna right now.

"Well, get out." he said brusquely.

"No." was Granger's reply.

"Granger, c'monnnn." Alucard begged. Granger looked at Alucard and Miya, then back at Silvanna.

"Hmm... no."

"C'mon, Alucard." Miya pulled his hand, obviously sensing that they were fighting a losing battle.

"Ugh, fine! But you owe me one!" Alucard said, annoyed.

Granger's response to him was to get back to kissing the girl again, while giving Alucard the middle finger.