Chapter 4: When Silvanna wore something sexy for Granger...

Cover art: http://instagram/tinda_20/

Granger stepped out of the bathroom, pulling his sweatpants on, and grabbing his clothes to dump in the laundry basket.

He just about reached his bedroom door when he dropped his shirt. Annoyed, he bent down to pick them up, and that was when he heard her voice. She was obviously on the phone. But that wasn't what made him pause.

What she said did.

"I've never worn something so sexy like this for him before!" Silvanna giggled.

Granger paused. Silvanna continued chatting, probably on the phone.

"I don't know if he'll like it." she said.

Redness filled his face as he flushed. Sexy? Last week, she'd worn a sports bra with leggings, and he'd already felt his heart starting to race when he saw her.

(Well she was bending down, maybe that's why he was feeling the heat.)

"I know, I know!" she laughed. "This is so naughty!"

He gaped.

Then he retraced his steps to the bathroom and walked back again. This time, Granger purposely coughed loudly when he came near the door.

"Oh, I gotta go!" he heard her hurriedly say, as he pushed the door open.

Silvanna was sitting up in his bed, but she was gripping the blanket till it covered everything but her head, from his angle.

"What are you doing?" he tried to ask casually as he came in, closing the door and tossing his clothes in the laundry basket.

"I... umm..." she bit her lip.

When she didn't say anything more, he turned to face her fully. Her eyes were staring at his shirtless abs.

"What?" he smirked.

Her eyes snapped up to meet his, as she blushed.

"I've got like... a super sexy outfit that I wanted to show you." Silvanna said shyly.

"Oh?" Granger raised his left brow, hoping she didn't hear the hitch in his voice.

"Yeah," she breathed out, smiling shyly at him.

She usually wasn't this shy? Maybe she needed a little help?

"Can I see it?" he said huskily, coming to the bed. Silvanna nodded.

Granger sat on the bed and slowly pulled back the blanket she was gripping....

To see her dressed in a pink cat onesie pajama.

"Surprise!" Silvanna yelled, laughing hard, letting her body fall backwards onto the pillows on the bed.

Granger rolled his eyes, trying to keep his face disapproving although he could feel the corners of his lips quirking up at watching her laugh.

"And, I've got another surprise." Silvanna finally says when she stops laughing, "This one's for you!"

She pulls out a larger blue bear onesie pajama and Granger groans.

"It's cute!" she says, dangling it in front of him.

"No!"

"Okay, okay," she concedes. "Wanna Netflix that racing movie you said you wanted to see?"

It's some time later, when Granger admits to himself that the blue onesie he's wearing is indeed comfortable. Silvanna managed to persuade him to wear it about halfway into the movie, when they'd stopped for a pee break.

Despite his grumbling, he kind of liked it. Of course, it helped that he was now lying on Silvanna's lap while she stroked his hair. This was really comfortable. And he kind of did think the matching onesies looked cute.

But, y'know, he'd never admit any of this to her.