Wake Up Call (Rating: Explicit)

Cover Art Credit: http://instagram.com/giacbk

WARNING: This chapter is rated explicit and NSFW! Skip this chapter if you don't want to read.

***

Granger glanced at the clock. It was 12:45pm, and still no sign of Silvanna waking up.

Whenever she had a class or an activity going on, Silvanna would wake up a lot earlier than Granger, brisk and polished, with a coffee ready in her hand.

But whenever there wasn't anything on, especially during the weekends... she had a tendency to sleep in. Like, really sleep in. Once, she slept all the way till 4pm and Granger had to shake her awake, concerned that she didn't have any lunch.

Today was obviously one of those days.

It was already lunchtime, and Granger wanted to spend time with Silvanna today. 

Her cousins would be in town tomorrow for a vacation for the next few days, and she'd probably be spending most of her time catching up with them before they left.

Granger sighed and padded to his bedroom. There, completely covered under the duvet, except for a little space for breathing, was Silvanna. She hated the sun streaming in, and covering her head with the duvet ensured that the sunlight wouldn't wake her up.

Granger came over and pulled back the top part of the duvet. "Silv?" He patted her shoulder. "Wake up."

Her only response was to groan and roll onto her other side, facing away from Granger. He attempted again, sliding onto the bed, hovering over her. "It's late," he whispered into her ear.

"Nooo." Silvanna murmured and adamantly rolled onto her stomach and buried her face in the pillows.

Granger sighed, as he got on top of her, his knees alternating between her legs. "Honey," he brushed her hair back, "It's almost lunchtime. Aren't you hungry?"

Her only response was to snuggle deeper into the pillows.

Granger ran his palm up and down her left shoulder, smirking when an idea formed in his mind. 

He slipped the strap of her camisole down her shoulder, slipping his hand past the fabric to massage her breast and nipple.

Silvanna made a moan of surprise, and Granger continued his ministrations. He shifted his weight on his left elbow, his right hand travelling down to slip into her satin shorts, bypassing her underwear, and reaching its destination.

Silvanna gasped as he started to circle her clit, feeling it get wetter. He nipped at her ear, kissing her neck as Silvanna muffled her moans in his pillow.

Then suddenly, he stopped.

"Granger..." she moaned.

He bent down and whispered into her ear, "Are you awake now?"

"Grangerrr!" she huffed more loudly, half-pleading, half in annoyance.

His laugh rumbled deep in his chest as he kissed her temple, his hands leaving her clit to explore the rest of her. He took his time kissing, touching and exploring every inch of her body.

Finally, finally, his hand slipped back between her legs. Silvanna responded, pushing back, her arse rubbing his member that was starting to tent through his clothes.

Granger gripped a fistful of her hair and pulled back gently so Silvanna's face lifted off the pillow.

"Alucard's gone out so there's no one else to hear you," he whispered to her.

"Ahhh," she moaned more loudly at that, as he released her, stroking the blonde hair mussed up by sleep.

Granger continued stroking her slit, imagining his mouth there. Suddenly, his fingers left her wet core as she pushed them away. Shifting, Silvanna wriggled her shorts and underwear off her legs, flinging it across the room.

Getting the picture, Granger fumbled as he pulled down his own drawstring pants and underwear, glad that he wasn't wearing his tight jeans. His member sprang free, as he fumbled for a condom inside his bedside table. Ripping off the foil, he rolled it down his cock before guiding it back to her core.

It was a tight fit, so he went slow. Silvanna reached back to stroke him as they slowly fit his cock into her warmth, her knees spreading wider. They paused for a moment, Granger kissing her neck till she began moving.

"Okay?" he whispered.

"Okay," she replied, starting to move faster. Granger took over, driving himself into her as she cried out in ecstasy.

"It's so good," she gasped.

They moved as one, both moaning in desire. Granger felt himself coming close, quickly pulling out and flipping her over. Now on her back, he pulled down the camisole she was still wearing to suck on one nipple, then the other. 

Silvanna squealed then moaned as he paid attention to each nipple, flicking his tongue over each one. Leaving a trail of wet kisses, he moved downwards till he reached her slit. 

His tongue flicking out, she cried out as he licked a stripe up her clit, and began devouring her.

"Oh, oh god," she begged as he licked and teased her folds, her hands coming down to grip his hair. Her eyes opened to drift downwards, only to see him staring at her, his eyes intense.

The feeling of seeing them watching each other while he was down there was so overwhelming that Silvanna clamped her eyes shut again, embarrassed, one hand flying to her face to cover the blush spreading across her cheeks. She swore she could feel him smile.

Embarrassment aside, she could feel something else start to build. "Please Granger, please." she begged.

His response was to push two fingers inside her, and she squealed as they started to move faster. Silvanna was almost there, almost... but...

"Let go, princess," Granger said in his deep voice, his tongue pausing from her slit. "I've got you."

And with that she came with a cry, riding out her orgasm.

They stayed like that for a moment, till she came down. Granger slipped his fingers out, crawling back on top of her, as their tongues met.

When she was ready, he slipped his cock back into her. The wetness made it easy, and she mewled as she kissed his neck, her hands and legs circling him. They began to move again, and Granger felt his pleasure build.

"I'm close," he whispered into her ear. Her answering moan made him stifle his as she wriggled, her hands running up and down his biceps.

Granger thrust a couple more times before he came, emptying his cum in the condom. They both sagged against the mattress, Silvanna still kissing his shoulders and his neck and his cheeks, anywhere she could reach. Granger turned his head so their lips could meet.

"That's not a bad wake-up call," Silvanna said sleepily to his neck.

Granger's deep laugh rumbled in his chest.

***