Chapter 1

I looked through my closet and try to find and outfit for tonight.

"You should totally wear this one you'll look so hot in it! Not like you never look hot." My friend Bethany said while holding up a one sleeve short black dress with a very long v neck cutting down to the waist.

My only friend that truly understands me and what I do. She know who I really am and she helps me, she is my other have she was brought up the same way I was. Her dad left her when she was 6 yrs old, she was a troublemaker and me and her where friends in detention so we be came life long friends. I'm not the friend type I like to do things solo but every time I look at Bethany I see me, that happy young girl making fun out of the little thing and making sure every moment counts. I think I just keep her around me just so I can feel complete, I'm what other girls say 'stuck-up, bossy,rude' and my favorite is ' munipulater'. Bethany manly thinks girls are just jealous, in my head I think jealous of what a good paying job? But we both know its that how I look, I have a full rack and a hourglass shape body. Thanks to my great-great grandma I'm a quarter of black which gives me a full ' luscious booty' is what bethany calls it. I find it hard to believe I was never the pretty type, it was either my older sister which puberty was greatful to her she got her rack early and I mean DD's rack ,or my little sister she had a high metabolism for her that mean she could eat what ever she want and never get fat, and long legs. I on the other hand was short chuby cheeked and was a little over weight like 20lbs over weight. As I got older my body than developed in to a women ,what my mom called it.

I looked over to Bethany who was waiting for my reply in the dress.

"A womens clothes should be tight enough to show that there a woman be lose enough to show that your a lady. Plus I already have an outfit, you can wear that if you desire."

""Okay! Plus don't forget we planned,last time you just left me there and I had to take a cab home!"

She looked at me with her pouting face, and her arms crossed. We looked at each other dead in the eye and what felt like a decade we bursted out laughing.

As we both came out of the walking closet with our outfits on for tonight Bethany turns to me and launches her self to me in a hug. I stand there for a while in shock, has she caught me off guard.

"I hope you get him tonight and then maybe we can stop this and continue on what really matters." She mumbled against my chest, I looked down at her and put my arms around her for my compassion to her.

"Me too, and if I dont find him tonight I must continue on but this time solo. I shall not share my punishmate of time with you for has been waiting for me, to complete my mission."

"I will miss you, and you smart mouth but mostly you. If you do find him will you move on like you promised?"

I grabbed her face a place a kiss on her lips. We are lost and we both pull away for a breath of air.

"I promise." I saided with a smile