Chapter 2

As me and Bethany arrive at the club, my mind goes go back to my apartment on us goib over our final plan.

*FLASHBACK*

"Okay so we will arrive at the club at 9:30 and he should be there in exactly in 15min. He will do his usual avoid the dance floor and make his way to the west bar. By this time you should see him at the other end of the bar."Bethany says as she point at the blue print of the club on the kitchen table.

"Ya and I do my usual, ' look at him he sees me I look away blushing, he comes over asks to buya a drink I insist we dance invite him over here ' ya ya ya I kniw the routine." I say with a fake smile.

"Hey you okay?"

"Ya its just? Its just I'm wondering what's next, I mean after all of this. This is all I wanted when I was 13 and I felt so in wanted none of them not even wanted to get to know me! They took that love wanted feeling away from me! How can I get in with life like this?" I say practically yelling at her.

I look back at Bethany and she's staring at me with fear in her eyes. I can't help but to launch myself and hold her in my arms. I soon feel her arms wrap around my waist and tears begin to spill out of her eyes, like rain. She then began to mumble to me in a soft sad voice as if she just hears news that a close realitive just died.

"I will be here with you! How many times do I have to say that! I will be the one here to give you that wanted love you want and need! You can't leave me, your my other half! I NEED YOU!!!"