15

Massimo was sitting near the fireplace while drinking his daily tea when he looked at the time. It was time for Samira's next meal, he decided on keeping her meals pretty simple. One the menu was some baked chicken nuggets with baked fries and dip along with some water.

Once everything was in place he went downstairs. She was awake but trembling in fear. Her face was covered in tears and dried up blood. She wasn't too excited to see him, but she was excited for the food. She sat up slowly as he got closer with her food.

"Now kitten are you going to be nice for me now? Or am I going to have to hurt you again" he asked

"I'm gonna be nice" she mumbled

"What was that honey" he asked with a smirk

"I'm gonna be nice!" She said a bit louder

"That's my girl" he reached for the cage lock with one hand while pulling the key out of his pocket.

She sat in the back of the cage when he reached toward her. She didn't like Massimo for obvious reasons but she needed food.

"C'mere doll" he opened the cage and motioned with his hands.

Samira wasn't too sure about it but she went anyway to avoid getting hurt. She inched slowly towards him, and as soon as she was close enough to him he grabbed her by the collar to guide her. She flinched a bit. Once she was completely outside he attached a leash to her.

"Alright so this is your food for today" he set a pet bowl on the floor.

She looked up at him in confusion.

"Wha-"

"Aht aht, dumb animals don't talk" he pointed at her food bowl "eat"

She leaned down to begin eating her food and he began petting her. She was so interested in her food that it didn't even faze her.

"We'll get you washed up after your meal honey"

Whatever he had just said went over her head.