22

Tw cnc , rape

The man who held her mouth shut bent her over the red sofa and began to unbuckle his belt while still holding onto her. He managed to pull his cock out rather quickly. It was obvious that he had been fantasizing about this for a while.

He let go of her mouth and placed his hands on her hips. She began screaming over and over for Massimo, but her wails were interrupted by the man inserting himself in her. She began flailing around and struggling, but the other man held onto her and when he did she immediately went quiet and her body went limp.

The man was gripping her hips very tightly as he was thrusting into her while the other was groping her breasts and thighs. He held a very unsteady rhythm while abusing her hole. He leaned forward next to where her ear was.

"I know you like this, you like when I use your pathetic hole like the toy you are" he growled.

Samira didn't respond and that's when the other man grabbed her by the face and got up close to her.

"Speak when you're spoken to, whore. He just asked you a question"

She still laid there lifeless.

"Alright if you're not going to put your mouth to use I will" he threatened but she still didn't say anything.

At this point both men were frustrated with her lack of cooperative efforts, so the man that was abusing her hole gave the other a nod of approval.

The other man pulled out his dick and held it in front of Samira's face and at that point the other man had stopped fucking her. Then they both looked at each other and smiled. The man in front of her opened her mouth and began face fucking her. The other man followed and started fucking her again.

Samira was crying at the fact that she couldn't do anything about these two men raping her. They both held on to her with a strong grip and there was no point in trying fight back. Finally she was in a state of numbness where her surroundings were blurred and everything around her was spiraling.

She was so out of it that she didn't even notice when Massimo had entered the basement.