3

hi wonderful human beings.

-

Olivia

It's been about three days since Ackeem been home and we haven't left the house yet.. well I haven't but Ackeem had to go through with his interviews yesterday which went really good, we squeezed work in here and there but other than that we just been home spending some time together. It was a rainy day anyway so we decided to just stay in and play some board games and cards .

"Ackeem don't do that you finna piss me off." I lowered my cards down to look at him .

"Girl what is you talkin bout how you mad when I'm the one winnin the game  ?"

"You supposed to say uno out but you didn't so you didn't win anything , so pick yo lil cards back up." I pushed his cards towards him.

"Man hell na watch out." He sucked his teeth.

"You're cheatiiinnnggg." I threw my deck of cards at him.

One thing I did not like was people cheating me in games or cheating me period , plus that's uno law anyways .

"So you wanna rematch or sumn?" He laughed picking the cards up. "You a sore loser dawg."

Getting up from the floor I wrapped the cover over my shoulders making my way towards the room .

"Baby hold on I'm just messing witchu." I heard him laugh.

Sucking my teeth I pushed him off of my shoulder as he tried to wrap his arms around me .

"Why you mad I'm just playing mama." He hugged me from the back .

"I'm not mad." I mumbled trying to put on an act .

"Yes you are , you talking with yo accent." He unwrapped his arms from around my body turning me around to face him. "And that lil vein on yo big ass forehead popping out." He pointed at my forehead before kissing it .

"Get off me Ackeem."

"It ain't an insult , I like yo megamind looking forehead." He laughed dodging the punch I threw at him before running off. "Aye you hit me we fighting for real witcho heavy handed ass."

"Okay you should've never talked out yo neck." I ran behind him hitting him a couple times as he tried to block my hits .

"Aye chill chill."

Bending down he wrapped his arms around waist throwing me over his shoulder .

"Put me the fuck down."

"You want me to put you down?"

"Yes cause you really getting on my nerves." I told him as my arms dangled around.

"What if I put you down right here on this floor? Ima slam yo ass." Loosening his arms I slipped off his shoulder a little bit causing me to quickly wrap my arms around this torso.

"Ackeeeeemm!" I screamed gently kicking my feet up.

"Why you holding me let me go." He laughed walking towards the couch dropping me off on there.

"I swear to G-" he threw a pillow at my head causing me to cut my words off . " Stop swearing witcho fat ass head."

Standing up I picked the pillow up throwing it at him across the room as he tried to run off . Moving around the couch I tired to catch him but he kept moving around too much and every time we'd end up across from each other.

"What? What you gon do?" He flicked my forehead before running into the kitchen with me behind him. Playfully throwing some punches at him he stopped my hands picking me up slowly going in circles .