1

Okay so I been writting this book for about 3 months now and it was just sitting in my drafts collecting dust lmfaoooo , anyways I just proof read  some of the chapters I wrote and edited them and I'm already working on the next chapter so if y'all like this lil chapter I can put more out . Umm enjoy my loves .

-

Olivia

Olivia

" Stop it , you're gonna be late for your studio session. " I laughed as Ackeem planted small kisses against my neck .

" Let me be late then. " he mumbled .

" No babe you have to go add the finishing touches to your new track and tonight is your last night. " I gently pushed him away so I could sit up .

Sighing he got up from his spot " Fine ima go always making a nigga leave. "

" Stop it , you know you gotta flight to catch early in the morning." I leaned in softly pecking his lips before getting off the bed "Plus I worked my ass off to get you that deal." I smiled at him heading to the restroom

" So that mean I can't spend no time with you?" he whined following me into the bathroom.

" When you get back we'll have plenty of time to spend together babe , and you sure you don't want me to come with y'all? " I crossed my arms over my chest.

" Yeah don't worry about it ima only be there for five days and Tarik got everything under control. You been working a lot, take a break, and I know if I agree to let you come with me you gon be doing the most trying to perfect everything." he mumbled kissing on my shoulders .

" That's what I'm worried about, Tarik gon be there his dumbass don't know nothing." I said while laughing.

" Chill on my dawg babe. " he laughed as if I wasn't dead serious.

" Mm okay , well you need to get going to the studio buddy. " I turned around to face him .

" One more time before I go?" he mumbled against my lips before he kissed them.

" You nasty. " I let a quiet giggle out turning around letting him lift my robe up.

-

" Mmm ima miss you so much. " I whined while tightly hugging Ackeem.

" Ima be back in a lil bit baby, I promise. "

" Okay be safe out there okay , and don't do anything Tarik tell you to do please. " I whispered rolling my eyes .

" You know I won't. " he chuckled