31

Mew's P.O.V:

I sighed and glared at the woman in front of me.

"It's good to finally see you again Mew you have been really busy" She said.

Then she sat down on the chair beside Nong Gulf.

"I believe when adults are present kids like you should go back to their mothers...Oh that's right...You don't have a mother" She said.

I stood up and grabbed her by the shoulder yanking her up to stand.

"Leave now or I'm going to call the police" I said.

"What the hell are you doing with THAT CHILD...HAVE YOU REALLY GONE INSANE?" She yelled.

"I would have never realized my feelings for him if it wasn't for you that's the only thing I'm grateful to you for...But if you hurt him or come near me again I'll personally end you" I said then threw her down to the floor.

"Oh yeah...I usually don't treat a lady this harsh but seeing that you're not a man nor a lady then I'm really confused about how I should treat you so now get out of my sight bitch" I said.

Then walked back to the table where Nong Gulf and Nong Mark and Nong Earth were sitting at.

Alice's P.O.V:

I took out my phone and dialed a number.

"Yes...They are here...Hurry up" I said.

Then I started walking to my car.

And waited patiently for the following scene to take place.

Gulf's P.O.V:

I picked at my food with no appetite for what felt like a minute.

"Nong Gulf?" P'Mew said putting his hand on my shoulder.

"Huh?...What? Sorry I didn't catch that" I said smiling awkwardly.

"I said don't worry she's gone now" He said.

I smiled and nodded.

"What's wrong with that bitch?...I never thought fame could change people so much" Ai Earth said.

"Well...People don't really change there's just a lot of hypocrites in the world they can hide it really well" Ai Mark said.

I sighed and nodded then started eating in silence.

"You shouldn't let such a woman ruin your day P'Gulf" Ai Mark said again then started eating.

After a few more minutes we were done eating and were ready to go home.

But then I heard someone calling my name so I turned to see but then I felt a pain in my abdomen before everything went black.

Mew's P.O.V:

"TAKE HIM TO THE CAR AI MARK CALL AN AMBULANCE" I yelled in panic.

Then I took off running after the bastard who stabbed him.

He ran too fast but I managed to catch up to him then I grabbed his hand and yanked him towards me and punched him hard in the face.