Chapter 3

Chachi's POV.
Ugh another Monday morning. The only think I like about today is that I get to go to the studio and perform my solo. The people there are nice. They don't bully me. I feel safe and calm there I forget about the bullying.Anyways I have to get up and get ready. I go on train(Let's pretend she lives in New York) I have to leave the house at least by 7:20. School does not start until 8:05. The last train I take leaves me 2 blocks from my school. So I would have to walk the rest. I'm a dancer so it's nothing to me. Right now it's 5:17. I'm in the shower. I get out and do my usual routine. I pick out my clothes. Today I picked out my ripped skinny jeans, my white tank top and my green flannel. I then blow dried my hair and parted it to the side as usual. My hair is naturally wavy so I left it today because I think it looks ok. I check the time and it's 6:30. I have time to do makeup. I only put on my waterproof eyeliner, waterproof mascara, my eos, and some pink lipstick. That's my usual makeup. I put on waterproof products since I sweat a lot at dance. I have dance after school so I don't take of my makeup. It's now 6:53. I still have a little bit of time to eat breakfast. I walk down the stairs and walk strait into the kitchen. I grab a pack of strawberry pop tarts and a juice box. I eat it quickly and check the time on my phone. It's 7:00 on the dot. I make sure I have my dance clothes in my bag. Then I put on my book bag and I get my penny board. I then barb my keys and head out the door. My morning consisted of me listening to much on my phone. Finally I'm here at school. Ugh. I walk up to the door. I walk in. Of course everyone is staring at me. I walk over to my locker and put away my books I don't need for 1st period. My locker gets slammed shut. Here's the starting to my day. Ugh. I look around and see Vanessa.
" So I heard your going to Magcon... You better stay away from the boys or I will cut you!" She practically yelled in my ear. God I'm going to go deaf. I go to a sort of ghetto school. So yeah.
" Don't you have a boyfriend?" I snap back. Great everyone turned there heads back to us.
" so does not mean other girls here do. If I even catch you touching them you have a storm coming after you come back" she yelled. Her little so called pose of sluts started to giggle.
"Whatever." I said under my breath
Vanessa throws my books all over the place. Everyone is giggling and laughing. I just pick them up quickly and go to my class early. You see what I go through every day at school. Ughhhh. Why could I not just go to private school. I think they are more nicer their. I don't even know.
------------------------------------After school

Well my school day consisted of being picked on and getting hit. I always bring my makeup bag with me just in case I have to cover any bruises. I'm currently on my penny board riding to the studio which is only about 5 blocks away. Oh there it is. I get of my board and open the door. I then go inside the bathroom and take out my clothes from my book bag for dance. I'm wearing my vans, sweatpants, and my muscle tee since I sweat a lot. I barely pick up my hair, but I always bring a hair tie. I walk into the studio put my bag down. We do our warmup and everything and now I'm tough to perform my solo. Yayy. Hopefully they love it. Here it goes.Everyone really liked it. Someone recorded it. I told them to send it to me. I'm going to post it later on YouTube and use a part of it for vine. Well dance just finished so I grabbed my bag and headed out. I had to go on my penny board a couple of blocks until I saw the train station. I've been using the train ever since I was really little. Of course my mom took me when I was smaller, but around the time middle school came which is when I started to get bullied I took the bus home sometimes to go home and just get away. I like the train. Well anyways. I just got of the train now I'm going up the stairs and I'm only 3 blocks away from home. I went on my penny board the rest of the way. As soon as I got home I ran upstairs and plopped down on the bed. I didn't have any homework today. All I had was to finish a project, but I already did it since I'm going to be leaving. I changed into my pjs and layed down in my head. My eyelids are getting heavier and heavier. I well deep asleep.