Chapter eight

Lilly POV
I felt out of place in the giant house full of vampires, they were very exited they were asking me a lot of questions, but two vampires were giving me the death glare from the kitchen. Suddenly a man that dressed as a doctor walked in the house, he looked surprised to see me. Then he walked in the kitchen to talk to the two mean looking vampires. Suddenly Alice grabbed my hand and dragged me upstairs to my room, it looks like I will be getting a makeover. Alice then spoke "it looks like we need to go shopping you hardly have any clothes, tomorrow after school we are going to the mall, you may want to invite some of your friends to come to." I had thought I had a lot of clothes but I guess you can not have to many outfits. Then I realized "hey Alice, can I invite the girls from the reservation and my aunts?" She then looked at me and smile and answer "of course you can, we will have to brings Jacob, Jasper, Emmett, Rosalie, and Esme. The boys can carry the bags, and Rosalie will help with your style. Esme can be in charge of the schedule." I love the idea of going to the mall I only got to go to the mall for my birthday when Jane and Alex came to find the news trends of teens. So I went to the phone and called Jane to invite her and she told me she bring the others and she would call the girls from the reservation.
The next day Alice bursts in my room telling me I was going to be last for school I looked at the clock it said it was six-thirty, I asked Alice what kind of school has students get up so early. She looked at me, then Rosalie said "all schools, what kind of school did you go to?" I replied, "the school on the reservation does not start till nine." They looked at me in surprise then Bella came in and asked "why is it taking so long the guys have already left." Rosalie turned to Bella and snapped back "why do you hate Lilly so much, she has done nothing to you?" Bella reply with an answer that I did not expect "she replaces me, she told my father, my best friend, she took my life, and you all expect her like everything is fine." then I said "you think I had a choice my aunt abandoned me to you father went I was a month old, I knew nothing of my family history, I grow at a rate that did not let me have normal friends. I could not leave the house till I was eight by that time I looked to be fourteen then I started school with normal kids or I was made to believe. I was raise by a pack of wolves, I was around people who know what I was and they never let me know I was different." They all looked at me in amazment as they realized I never had a life out side of what was created for me, every part of my life was created so I never had a normal life, I was made to believe it was normal.